Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is really stupid right?

I don't think it would cause damage since the dot that seems to be appearing on the building is at least 1 foot in diameter, but if he had it focused better it would definately blind someone. I agree, he does deserve blindness. It's reckless idiots like this that cause heavier regulations on lasers.

Last edited:
It's a bit hurtful I think.
What I mean is that we have quite a number of brothers and sisters of light living out there. All enjoy safely testing our photon generators.

Its cool to learn ! Its cool to burn! Its even cooler to respect that which others find untouched!

WOLFRAM

You can tell the guy is a Moron.... he shines the Laser in his own
un protected eyes right at the beginning of the video just to prove me right...:eek:

Jerry
(4000-6493-82)

bhank

Man, dumb people should be legally prohibited to reproduce...and not be alowed to play with high power dangerous toys lol.

What an idiot.

I don't think it would cause damage since the dot that seems to be appearing on the building is about 1 foot in diameter, but if he had it focused better it would definately blind someone. I agree, he does deserve blindness. It's reckless idiots like this that cause heavier regulations on lasers.

I'd say more like 1.5 meters.
Damage isn't likely. But it's still a bad idea to use lasers in any way that would draw negative attention.

HTML:
Man, dumb people should be legally prohibited to reproduce...and not be alowed to play with high power dangerous toys lol.

morons also shouldnt be allowed to have vipers! how did this idiot get the money for all these awesome toys

Moptsp

I've seen this guy. He is quite stupid.
Though he doesn't own the "viper", he says he rents them or something. Hes got a video on it somewhere. I could be wrong, but I know he gets these cars some "special" way.

-Moptsp

"Stupid is as Stupid does" --- I heard that somewhere.
Ignore them -- you can only encourage them thereby becoming an accomplice or facilitator :-(

Hmike