Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

this is posible ?¡?¡?¡?

marianin

Banned
1 mega watt the diode dont die???
pulse laser gun

Last edited:

ZRaffleticket

From the looks of it he pulsed a YAG laser at a few nanaseconds, however I don't think it's as portable as the video makes it look.

lasersbee

Last edited:

mattco2

It looks to be a flash lamp pumped nd:yag if you were to throw a ktp rod in front of it assuming the optical damage threshold was high enough you could get a streak of 200k watt green

lman

Banned
It looks to be a flash lamp pumped nd:yag if you were to throw a ktp rod in front of it assuming the optical damage threshold was high enough you could get a streak of 200k watt green
its not as easy as putting crystals in front of an IR source and watch as it shits out visible photons.

here is a pic

mattco2

No they do have to be aligned so there slow and fast axis match to the crystals atomic alignment but I mean if you have a yag laser what not experiment that's what this hobby is about right?
And also as I stated you would have to have some high damage thresholds or a wide beam expander aswell as proper culmination optics and IR filters but then again 100k watt+ of green light

Last edited: