Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This forum is no good.

This forum is not helping my money situation at all. Ive been here for about 30 days and Ive bought 3 complete lasers and a PHR module. I want a 12x blu-ray so f@$#ing bad, but I also want to get that WL Photonic Disruptor. I need to learn more self control, or hope they have power outlets under the freeway overpass to charge my batteries. If I keep this up Im gonna be homeless. :crackup:

How do you guys do it?

daguin

This forum is not helping my money situation at all. Ive been here for about 30 days and Ive bought 3 complete lasers and a PHR module. I want a 12x blu-ray so f@$#ing bad, but I also want to get that WL Photonic Disruptor. I need to learn more self control, or hope they have power outlets under the freeway overpass to charge my batteries. If I keep this up Im gonna be homeless. :crackup:

How do you guys do it?

The kids are grown and I'm divorcing my wife ;)

Peace,
dave

Do like me and be poor!!

I tend to choose expensive sports (Archery, which I can't practice anymore since my discal hernia), hobbies (lasers), other stuff like music (DJ equipment = UBER expensive).

Do like me and be poor!!

I tend to choose expensive sports (Archery, which I can't practice anymore since my discal hernia), hobbies (lasers), other stuff like music (DJ equipment = UBER expensive).

I should be poor in no time.

mfo

How do you guys do it?

Well what ever you do, don't buy from WL. DIY to save $.

How do you guys do it?

Take up climbing. That will make this look cheap by comparison. I've got almost $1,000 worth of rock protection alone (from one year) and my climbing rack is still in need of expansion. That doesn't even include boots, clothing, ropes, ice axe, etc.

$100 for a laser will seem like a drop in the bucket in no time buddy.

OR you could take up golf...or kayaking...or...etc. which I use to justify spending 95% (literally) of my income on climbing, because they are so expensive they make climbing costs pale in comparison!

-Mark

HIMNL9

^ What about sleeping ? ..... it's an inexpensive sport, and relaxing, too ..... :p :crackup:

I try not to think about it. It's how I'm getting myself to buy a 473nm lol.

Grix

Why would you want a photonic disruptor? It's extremely overpriced, and you're on a budget!

Why would you want a photonic disruptor? It's extremely overpriced, and you're on a budget!

niko found a deal on them for $175 plus shipping. I really like the look of the host. Is there other 100mW greens cheaper than that price and not in a pen style host? If you know of any please let me know. Thanks

Ask Obama for a pell grant for laser research. It would be at least a worth while cause ;)

PS the Disrupter is a schweet looking unit, very streamline.

Last edited:

Grix

niko found a deal on them for $175 plus shipping. I really like the look of the host. Is there other 100mW greens cheaper than that price and not in a pen style host? If you know of any please let me know. Thanks

Oh. 175 is a very nice price, I thought you were gonna buy them at WL's listing price.

Why is divorce so expensive?
/
/
/
/
/
/
Because it's worth every penny:crackup::crackup:

HMike