Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

These batteries will work right ?

Hi,
I ordered this laser and I decided to get some better batteries than the ones that come with the laser for various reasons. The laser usually (I think) uses 2x16340 batteries and these are what I am thinking of getting to use for it, so they will work fine right ? This may be a stupid question but I want to make sure before I spend $30 on batteries and a charger that are not right. :thanks:
p.s. this is the charger I am planning on getting for them

p.s.s. Do you think the charger from lazerer would work instead ? It is not the best quality I know but I just checked my paypal and i only have $21.00 :undecided:

Last edited:

Yep, those 16340's will work in the laser.
I have heard a lot of good things about those Soshine cells. :)

Batteries would work fine with the laser, and the charger, although you would be better off grabbing a charger that can handle larger batteries as well.

Hi,
I ordered this laser and I decided to get some better batteries than the ones that come with the laser for various reasons. The laser usually (I think) uses 2x16340 batteries and these are what I am thinking of getting to use for it, so they will work fine right ? This may be a stupid question but I want to make sure before I spend $30 on batteries and a charger that are not right. :thanks:

p.s.s. Do you think the charger from lazerer would work instead ? It is not the best quality I know but I just checked my paypal and i only have $21.00 :undecided:

You can email me - if you are going to order from Orbtronic.

Always here to help LPF members.

Hi,

They better work because I have a set here waiting for the laser I should be getting in a few days from Lazerer. :D:D

As for the charger...you can get a WF-139 with the spacers and charge those batteries and larger one's too. Just make sure the charger is a 3.7V model. If it doesn't come with the spacers you can get them on ebay for $2.00. I just ordered a set myself....