Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Up-Side of Wicked Lasers

only being a member of the forum for a short time, I've not really had an opportunity to say much, but i think it's time i shared this: my POSITIVE EXPERIENCES from Wicked Lasers. Yes, there is a such thing as a Positive experience with WL.

Last year i ordered my E3 405nm from WL. 3 days later, i got my tracking info and i tracked the shipment. I was promised 2-4 weeks, and I got it in 3. Every question i asked was answered in detail by Joe N or another employee within 24 hours. Just a few months ago, i ordered my krypton. Within a week, my info is up, and I'm tracking my order. this one came one day after exactly 3 weeks. The only problem i encountered so far was that my krypton couldn't be viewed on the power graph. i sent an email, Joe N responded promptly, and then BAM! I'm checking my laser before i know it. Also, my core came in 2 and a half weeks and works great. My lenses from the lens kit, despite what the 33 reasons not to buy from WL may lead you to believe, didn't melt and work better than expected. The battery didn't explode, my laser is OVER specs, and I didn't encounter a single problem listed in the 33 reasons in any of my purchases from WL.

And one more thing: WL actually has a Facebook page. if you message the page and ask a question, i have gotten responses back within MINUTES.

This is for people who are new to High powered lasers and think that if you order from WL then you enter a hellish environment full of problems as suggested in the 33 reasons to not buy from WL.

only being a member of the forum for a short time, I've not really had an opportunity to say much, but i think it's time i shared this: my POSITIVE EXPERIENCES from Wicked Lasers. Yes, there is a such thing as a Positive experience with WL.

Last year i ordered my E3 405nm from WL. 3 days later, i got my tracking info and i tracked the shipment. I was promised 2-4 weeks, and I got it in 3. Every question i asked was answered in detail by Joe N or another employee within 24 hours. Just a few months ago, i ordered my krypton. Within a week, my info is up, and I'm tracking my order. this one came one day after exactly 3 weeks. The only problem i encountered so far was that my krypton couldn't be viewed on the power graph. i sent an email, Joe N responded promptly, and then BAM! I'm checking my laser before i know it. Also, my core came in 2 and a half weeks and works great. My lenses from the lens kit, despite what the 33 reasons not to buy from WL may lead you to believe, didn't melt and work better than expected. The battery didn't explode, my laser is OVER specs, and I didn't encounter a single problem listed in the 33 reasons in any of my purchases from WL.

And one more thing: WL actually has a Facebook page. if you message the page and ask a question, i have gotten responses back within MINUTES.

This is for people who are new to High powered lasers and think that if you order from WL then you enter a hellish environment full of problems as suggested in the 33 reasons to not buy from WL.

So you tested your lasers? Would you mind posting some pictures, or even better a video of the test?

How much were the lasers, and how powerful are they?

Last edited:
Maybe he did LPM the lasers, and maybe they are overspec.

All it boils down to is, when a claim is made, it should be a claim that can be backed up.

I'm reserving making any kind of judgement until after OP has a chance to respond, he may well have an LPM...

That doesn't change the past though, and as I've mentioned to a few people recently, I choose to support companies that haven't lied to me, haven't held on to my money for months, haven't sold underspec lasers, and don't still make ludicrous claims.

I didnt LPM it. I know nobody beleives the powergraph so i decided to test it against a laser i know to be the same output my krypton was marketed at and the krypton won by alot. Ill post a video of that test if you like, but ill have a brand new Laserbee LPM as soon as i can. I wish i had one now! ;) finaly im actually asked to lmp a laser and I still don't have one.

:crackup:

100mW isn't exactly a hard spec to meet... here's one;

LZTN532_3.jpg

And hey, it's only $50, what does 100mW from Wicked Lasers run now days?

I paid way too much for my arctic, especially since an on spec laser from them was a gamble.

Just a few months ago, i ordered my krypton. The only problem i encountered so far was that my krypton couldn't be viewed on the power graph. i sent an email, Joe N responded promptly, and then BAM! I'm checking my laser before i know it. The battery didn't explode, my laser is OVER specs.

This is for people who are new to High powered lasers that if you order from WL then you enter a hellish environment full of problems as suggested in the 33 reasons to not buy from WL.

Originally Posted by zazman69 View Post
I have the 100mW+ model krypton from WL. it seems to output around 200mW. i don't have an LPM so I'm not 100% sure but i am satisfied with my laser. Much better than my warn laser (which goes without saying)

I can't understand members that think they can whitewash the
Forum community with half truths..

Either you know the output specs of your Laser or you don't.
If you fabricate data you will be called out on it...

And I still would not buy from WL no matter how much they
would offer me to do a review for their overpriced and over
hyped Lasers...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
sorry if i mislead people, that wasn't my intention. I'll keep my mouth shut about the power of the laser until i get my LPM. but in all other aspects of the laser, i am more than satisfied. that was the message i wanted people to take away from this.

They still haven't emailed me about my missing power graph. Not that id need one :whistle: I'm curious to see if its accurate or just a sham.

Pardon, but if you're satisfied paying $300 for a 100mW+ laser?

I guess you must REALLY love that host.

Here's an example of WL bullshit, current from their website... just went to check on the Krypton price;

Wicked Lasers
Hello Tossa, they are the same exact lasers. Per our customers requests, we now show the minimum power output of the lasers. That 750mW laser can and does go all the way up to 1200mW depending on different factors such as battery charge, temperature, etc...

Here are some more examples of WL promoting their products. I highlighted in red everything that is blatantly wrong;

The most powerful handheld laser in the known universe.
The Krypton is a Class 4 laser that puts out up to 750 milliwatts of power and a beam that can cover an incredible 137,120 meters - that's 85.2 miles. If you're having some trouble imagining that, think of it this way:

The beam of this laser would make a bright, steady, unbroken beam from the top of the One World Trade Center in New York City to Philadelphia.

And if the astronauts in space right now happened to snap one of their photos of Earth while you were using the Krypton to point out individual stars in the constellations, they'd see a little green dot amongst the sea of white and yellow lights from cities.

The Krypton's virtually indestructible chassis is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum, and its sleek design is similar enough to every man's fondest laser memories that George Lucas once sued us over it. The Krypton is your chance to own the most powerful hand-held laser in the known universe.

Last edited:
Hmmm... i recieved my Arctic 1.25W today.. didn't LPM it yet.. (charging)

But what i noticed first is that they changed the safety glasses!
Some minor changes cosmetic... but....

The tint of the lenses is much darker and it came in a satin bag instead of the hard case.

Last edited:
Hmmm... i recieved my Arctic 1.25W today.. didn't LPM it yet.. (charging)

But what i noticed first is that they changed the safety glasses!
Some minor changes cosmetic... but....

The tint of the lenses is much darker and it came in a satin bag instead of the hard case.

Sounds like their out-sourcing for their goggles now too.
Greattttt.

I don't get the WL approach to goggles... I really do not. Making them darker does not make them safer! I mean I've seen a pair that was ridiculously dark, 20% vlt maybe, but STILL passed through lots of blue light.

Perfectly possible to have 40-50-60% vlt with goggles, and a good OD rating, enough for 4W+ but that's clearly not what WL is doing.

@Smeerworst - Can you please let us know if your LPM results match up to what the WL results show?