Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Sci-Fi lasers main sponsor section is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivem

Just noticed it. Hopefully we can get some new site sponsors soon. Who would you like to see an entire forum section dedicated to?

Edit: I'd personally like to see a bigger sponsor that can always deliver even though there are some very nice smaller sponsors that are more active here. Maybe Jetlasers?

Last edited:

Rivem

Or Sanwu perhaps?

I feel like Sanwu or DTR would be good choices, but I don't know that they're big enough operations to really support the forum reliably.

Who knows though? I guess it goes to whomever puts up the money and is acceptable to c0ldshadow.

I feel like Sanwu or DTR would be good choices, but I don't know that they're big enough operations to really support the forum reliably.

Who knows though? I guess it goes to whomever puts up the money and is acceptable to c0ldshadow.

Sanwu's starting to grow, I believe Podo recently hired to increase production and capability.

DTR sounds good too, only thing is he's fairly well known already and has barely any competition when it comes to diodes/modules.

Rivem

Sanwu's starting to grow, I believe Podo recently hired to increase production and capability.

DTR sounds good too, only thing is he's fairly well known already and has barely any competition when it comes to diodes/modules.

Still, I don't think that either of them have any sort of paid advertising like Sci-Fi. Maybe it's just us always touting their businesses for them so much that they don't feel the need.:p

Haha true, they're very popular in the forum already just from our recommendations! I'm sure eventually someone reputable will claim the spot.

+rep to you my friend :)

DTR is doing some great things with mech mods and 510 threaded parts making lasers really easy and customization so I second that.

Razako

Jetlasers or sanwu would be good candidates. Up to them whether they wanna pay for the sponsorship though.

Rivem

Jetlasers or sanwu would be good candidates. Up to them whether they wanna pay for the sponsorship though.

Totally true. I just hope that they at least notice the opportunity.

I wonder if there is a group of members that know each other and live close enough where they could form a company? I bet there is good money to be made also they would be providing a great service to members and potential members that are not yet skilled or do not want to build their own.

well we already started a bbq down under...just waiting for the brother up there to join us.

OVNI

The banner is still active. It's the sub-forum that has been cleared, where it says "LPF Main Sponsor" on the front page of LPF, right below the "Newcomers" group. Here's a link to it, but it's empty:

LPF Main Sponsor - Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers

And look at all the views already.

f7NqhWj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.