Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Rep System Is Not Moderated

THE REP SYSTEM IS NOT MODERATED.

The Reputation system is not subject to content moderation.

Whether you received a positive rep, OR a negative rep, do not report it unless it is in direct violation to LaserPointerForums Terms of Service agreement.

Specifically, this means unless it is a threat, or involves vulgar language, the rep will not be changed or removed.

The best way to deal with a negative rep is to contribute something positive to the community, to earn positive rep.

In plain English: NO COMPLAINING!

The mods can't babysit every little boo-hoo.

Last edited:

Hey! Pass it over here! :pop: :pop: :D

Infinitus,

How come you made this thread? I'm not trying to be mean at all just trying to see what made you write this. Is it because of all the rep problems we've been having for the last couple weeks?

Anyway, good thing you clarified this for us all! :yh:

-Alex

Saw a need for it, posted. Not really anymore to it than that.

Thought about explaining the rep system here too, so it's less of a mystery to newcomers, but decided it's best to keep the original post very short and to the point.

Edit: This thread technically belongs in the Rules and Stickies section, but let's be honest, no one really goes there.

Last edited:

Saw a need for it, posted. Not really anymore to it than that.

Thought about explaining the rep system here too, so it's less of a mystery to newcomers, but decided it's best to keep the original post very short and to the point.

Edit: This thread technically belongs in the Rules and Stickies section, but let's be honest, no one really goes there.

Hahaha, indeed!

Alright cool :cool:

-Alex

Thought about explaining the rep system here too, so it's less of a mystery to newcomers,

I think this is a really good idea.

When I first came here that was something that really confused me, and I had to learn what it was from other members.

A thread about what it is and how it works in the "Rules and Stickies" section would help newcomers a lot. (Assuming it isn't removed in the days to come...)

The rep system is not moderated pretty much covers it. BUT
In plain English: NO COMPLANING!

The rep system is not moderated pretty much covers it. BUT
In plain English: NO COMPLANING!

Done :beer:

I'm a little tempted to add a download link to the butthurt report.

Last edited:
Hey! Pass it over here! :pop: :pop: :D

Infinitus,

How come you made this thread? I'm not trying to be mean at all just trying to see what made you write this. Is it because of all the rep problems we've been having for the last couple weeks?

Anyway, good thing you clarified this for us all! :yh:

-Alex

:pop::pop: HeHe --- > :knight:

Last edited:
You could make a new member name which is closer to your past one Schnauzer, why not choose GreenMachine, or GreenLight, or something like that?

You could make a new member name which is closer to your past one Schnauzer, why not choose GreenMachine, or GreenLight, or something like that?

Nah, that'd make it too easy.

Plus, we don't know it's VG for sure, it could be USAbro or TJ too.