Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

The REAL Kryton GB round #3. Taking payments now.

No problem at all. I'm not in any big hurry.
I actually forgot all about the kryton order until I stubled across this thread recently - lol.

I had wanted a matte (sand/bead blasted) clear anodizing. But if you can't do a matte finish or it's too much of a hassle, then a polished blue with the laser symbol logo would be just fine with me.

Either would be fine... whenever you get around to them. No complaints here!
Thanks.

I was just wondering what the current status of my barrels is? I'm in no particular hurry but it'd be nice to have some idea of how long it'll take and what stage it's at.

Thanks Ken! I just got my package. There are a few blemishes in the coating but nothing too major. Very happy with it =D

I mean I am the only person who decided non anodized and still ended up having it anodized. And they still haven't headed my way. Even though its shown ready to ship for about 4 weeks now. I really don't mean to complain. But its frustrating. I need that host so I can build my 445nm and use it to light a cigar! Ultimate Joy 8D

Hey is the driver included in the beast?

I would not think so....
Read some of the first posts to get an idea of what
is included...
I'm not sure if these are still for sale... It seems the
seller is MIA....

Jerry

Last edited:
um yeah... so WTF is going on? I guess I should have gotten my refund when it was offered since kenom disappeared. More than a year since I payed and he even stopped showing up to give reasons and drop excuses. But from the look of the spreadsheet I'm far from the only one getting screwed here.

not that it matters but, -1

Last edited:
I've never gone to one but what would it costs to
go to one of those Internet Cafes and rent some
internet time and a computer...

@T_J.... trust is something you need to constantly
work on... one miss and it's gone...

Jerry

Last edited:
I have tried to remain out of this. However, I see frustration and possibly anger taking hold.

First off, let me be clear -- I am NOT defending Ken's action (or lack of action).

What is happening is WRONG.

That being said -- Ken's life is truly out of his control right now.
What we THINK that WE would do in his circumstances is not valid

Yelling at him, deriding him, insulting him, asking him, etc. will NOT make any difference. As we have seen, when he gets enough control to be able to produce, he does some.

It is VERY wrong that some of us are out cash. Yes, I am also out for the cost of a couple of "Beasts."

However, the only thing that we can do right now is hope he gets better control of his life again. If he does, we may see more sent out. If he doesn't, we probably won't see him again anyway

My recommendation is that we calm down, keep this thread open, and just keep track of what is owed.

Peace,
dave

I hear you Dave and I understand your sentiment...
But someone needs to get a hold of Ken so that he
can at least chime in with some news for his customers...

There is always a way to send a message if one decides
to do so...

He!!... he can even call me collect and I'll be happy to pass
on his message...

Jerry

Last edited:

Back