Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The iPad has a use... really!

lawlz, i guess it DOES have a use.

Now I gotta get a cat, and a ipad...

Someone actually has a use for them! Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I have to say apple is good at hyping stuff.
I hope Ipad will be killed off soon. Is Google prepping an Android tablet?
Black & White I-ink (a-la kindle) might go first. Reflective color displays are tablet-ready
Google dominance of anything they touch might be a little worrisome but between them & apple I'll go google.

Last edited:

MrRay

i wish that they would make a Ipad Mini...

Edit- Holy shit they have one its called a Itouch, and it fits in you're pocket!

(i know... :crackup:)

HIMNL9

LOL, i always love to see how cats looks perplexed, when one or two of their senses say them a thing, and the others say the opposite ..... add this with the natural curiosity of a cat, and the result is always funny :p :D

Oh, btw, now that an helpful use for ipads (cat-toy) is stated and tested, we can communicate it to apple, and ask them to reduce the prices of the ipads at the same level of the prices of all the other cat-toys, right ? ..... right ? ..... :eg: :eg: :eg:

Last edited:

Asherz

Some people around are here quite hypocritical, lasers don't really have a real use yet they're still cool... iPads are the same, I just wish they would hurry up and release them in the UK.

Trevor

Some people around are here quite hypocritical, lasers don't really have a real use yet they're still cool... iPads are the same, I just wish they would hurry up and release them in the UK.

Who said our hobby isn't preposterous? :p

But it's also preposterous to buy anything and everything Apple makes just because Apple makes it - then worship it as though it's a gift straight from God. I mean, Steve Jobs.

-Trevor

Asherz

Who said our hobby isn't preposterous? :p

But it's also preposterous to buy anything and everything Apple makes just because Apple makes it - then worship it as though it's a gift straight from God. I mean, Steve Jobs.

-Trevor

True, I only own an iPod touch 1st gen which has been going strong for the past few years but the iPad does look appealing, I'm waiting more for the jailbreak potential.

LOL...nice video.

ALso Rodenberry posted this, but I am going to post it again, because it's hillarious