Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Hyper-Stick - 5th Generation of MS Series

sinner

"The Hyper-Stick" Custom Laser Host
MS-V5 18650

The "Hyper-S" is the Fifth Generation Custom Laser Host from The MagicStick Series..
This is my take on the hyper-handheld laser!

2gxlmqs.jpg

1zbbhv4.jpg

2lu6xqt.jpg

qnah7b.jpg

nx0ubo.jpg
14vtvv4.jpg

More Images:
2iw200h.jpg

umxP7zg.jpg
QHEDTWa.jpg

aptGv14.jpg
WcHA0MM.jpg

1230hac.jpg

2VL804c.jpg
Q3c9tiI.jpg

Switch Assembly

2d8jcpd.jpg

*Official Specs will be released soon!
Est. Price: <$66.50

Last edited:

gismo

I want them all:wave:.

:bowdown: for a further machinery evolution of the sinner host design®.

Should I start saving bucks? Hyper, hyper ... copper stick ... magic!

sinner

I want them all:wave:.

:bowdown: for a further machinery evolution of the sinner host design®.

Should I start saving bucks? Hyper, hyper ... copper stick ... magic!
Thanks man, Glad you like it.. the copperhead is very appealing and feels pretty solid, and expensive too :eg:

Come on man! Gt the msV1, just got a ms ssw. Slow down. I can't keep up!!!!

:thanks: man, appreciate it!

That looks so amazing :wave: I really like the metal tail clicky button as well :beer:

Any update on "The Cypreus". I can't wait! :bowdown:

Excellent, finally on the way to the all copper hosts...;) Great work once again! :beer:

NKO29

Sinner, when will you stop making me want to spend all of my money? I havent even recieved the last host and I already want to buy this :) GREAT WORK +rep if i can!

I may have to grab one of these next time I want to build a portable. I actually enjoyed building my last one :)

sinner

Thank you gentlemen, Means a lot coming from the fellow vets.. I like to believe they will be one of the best handhelds i have ever had a chance to design..
I have put a lot of time desiging each and every component individually, One piece at a time, The original prototype houses my 9mm monster , It's my main laser i always keep it handy and still going strong with plenty of usage..

That looks so amazing :wave: I really like the metal tail clicky button as well :beer:

Any update on "The Cypreus". I can't wait! :bowdown:

Thanks will :) the clicky action on this host is amazingly smooth , This host has the latest switch assembly with a solid -ve contact.

The Cypreus is being designed, ...as we speak :shhh:

Excellent, finally on the way to the all copper hosts...;) Great work once again! :beer:

Live and learn, afterall! :thanks: for the support!

Sinner, when will you stop making me want to spend all of my money? I havent even recieved the last host and I already want to buy this :) GREAT WORK +rep if i can!

Not yet my friend, there's still time! :D haha! Thanks for the kind words really appreciate it!

I may have to grab one of these next time I want to build a portable. I actually enjoyed building my last one :)

Thanks Sean, the way I'm desiging it this would be a lot more fun to build aswell as to use! I'll be honored if this host makes it to your personal collection!

They look awesome. Copper for the win. :)
Copper makes the diodes happier, that's why!

Cheers, y'all!

You continue to out do yourself sinner. Very nice use of copper. Will it accept the standard module for the diode or will the diode be pressed into the head like a kryton?

I might as well stop selling hosts. This is out of my league.

Sinner, PM me if you want my two host's designs (blueprints). They're free. I don't expect no royalties.

I just want to see what you make of them :D

Pman

Very nice sir. I absolutely love the use of copper. I've got some pretty nice units but not a single one with a lot of copper to it. Had to make sure all my cases were shut so no wolf whistles would come out and wake up my wife:)
There's something about how a very heavy unit sits in your hand compared to an all aluminum one. Hard to explain unless you've held one. A few that I have that are made of steel have an expensive "feel" to them because of the weight.
What are the overall dimensions?
Again, beautiful unit.
I can't REP again for 24 hours as I've had a bunch of free time to spend in the forum:(

SKeeZ

This makes me worried, I loved the last MS envy. The copper is great but i would want it electroplated so my fingerprints wouldn't be forever etched into the copper.