Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

The Crazy stuff You find on Ebay

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, that’s what I thought. :p

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
WARNING: Avoid this one, I sent one benign message thinking she would get a kick out of seeing her ebay listing being discussed and get this response:

edit: Deleted photo, vulgar language, I just realized that wasn't appropriate, not too terrible language, but bad enough to have second thoughts.

Last edited:

ArcticDude

Super Moderator
Staff member
WARNING: Avoid this one, I sent one benign message thinking she would get a kick out of seeing her ebay listing being discussed and get this response:
:crackup:

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I was just having fun, I know Curtis would never go visit her, thought she might like it, instead I get kicked in the head. Maybe someone else primed her with a rude email earlier.

paul1598419

I rather doubt her claim of having a graduate degree in engineering and going for a masters. Probably just a shop worn whore trying to make some money.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Yea, probably is, just a way of not looking like one to eBay.

diachi

Last edited by a moderator:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Ha..., how'd you see that so fast.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
She's hot, but not worth the trouble... void, void...... I find attractive women quickly stop being so when they open their mouths some times.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
:crackup: What made you decide to do that Chris?
I woke up this morning to find you’ve messaged her on eBay! :eek:

Last edited:

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Just thought she would get a kick out of how far flung her eBay listing went, with ability to come see for herself, didn't think she would take it badly. If she really had a degree as she stated, I doubt she would be so flinchy, likely would not have made the listing in the first place, I thought I was dealing with an adult, nope!

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
She was quick to insult. We didn’t dish out any insults. The only thing I said was that I wouldn’t go abroad for a girl flogging herself. She can’t deny it, that is what she is doing on eBay.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I guess she came here, my impression was she didn't read much, because I was offering to pay for part of your ticket, which I would have been good for but as I said earlier, I had about a 1% expectation you would do that, in the same city it's still questionable :p