Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

The Crazy stuff You find on Ebay

vortish

Hey guys I spend a few hours a week just poking around on ebay seeing what is for sale. This has lead me to some really strange Items for sales. I found fingernail clippings for sale to used diapers still with stuff on them. Really makes you think that there is some really demented people in the world I am wondering what some of the stranger things you have found on ebay post a link for all to enjoy

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
Soul in a can, I emailed them telling them they are rip off artists, souls can't be contained in a can, it won't hold them. :p....

vortish

Ya but my god selling your soul on ebay really come one some one would really have to be a idiot to buy that

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
The can doesn't even have any nice graphics on the side for a gag, useless for even a joke.

joeyss

Oh I laughed :crackup:

Straight to the point.

Haha omg

This is great.

One time I stumbled upon a guy selling a vase or urn that had a spirit in it.

He claimed you should never open it. I think the auction was called ghost in a jar.

It went for like 4 grand.

Found this:

"DATE: May 2006

ITEM: New Zealand

STARTING BID: $0.01 AUD

SOLD?/ENDING BID: No; violation.

SUMMARY: A citizen of Autralia attempted to sell the country of New Zealand in May 2006. The bid had reached $3000 before it was taken down due to a violation of eBay's policy. I guess you can't sell a country without the consent of its' people."

:crackup: Anyone who wants to buy Cyprus? I'm selling it cheaply XD

H2Oxide

Found this:

"DATE: May 2006

ITEM: New Zealand

STARTING BID: $0.01 AUD

SOLD?/ENDING BID: No; violation.

SUMMARY: A citizen of Autralia attempted to sell the country of New Zealand in May 2006. The bid had reached $3000 before it was taken down due to a violation of eBay's policy. I guess you can't sell a country without the consent of its' people."

:crackup: Anyone who wants to buy Cyprus? I'm selling it cheaply XD
I'll give you $50 USD for it. :D