Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The big argons *All pics/story added. 2nd page*

...were shipped last week, scheduled to be here 4 days ago!!! the stupid weather around here has delayed the lasers from being delivered until tomorrow. So tomorrow I will hopefully have a bunch of pictures of the lasers.... either that or some scrap metal and a lot of broken glass, that just depends on how gentle the shipping company was!!! The crate weighed in at a total of 290lbs and the shipping was just under $300 (man... freight shipping sure is pricey)

Here are some pictures of the weather I am dealing with!!! The two ~5W argons will make up for it though.

000_1055.jpg

Thank god I have this car! 2.0L Turbocharged All Wheel Drive (very awesome in the snow)
000_1048.jpg

Here is my poor thunderbird.... burried... it's a supercharged 3.8L with zex nitrous oxide kit... not the best for snow  ;D
000_1052.jpg

Just some more snow shots
000_1050.jpg

Neighbors car... totally buried.
000_1051.jpg

Panoramic shot!
000_1056.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow I will have big laser pictures  :)

Re: The big argons from the college...

is the neighbors car a ford maverick?  

n thats more snow then what i have around here...

That looks like less then what i have, i'd say we got about 15 inches or more sitting on my yard.

daguin

I can see some snow on the mountains behind me :cool:

Peace,
dave

It's been snowing all day... we have well over a foot now... probably a good 14 inches. I took those pictures earlier in the day, we've had quite a bit since. I'm really hoping they will still deliver tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if they delay again. I guess we'll just see what happens. They've had problems with snow all the way from chicago to salt lake city, to boise, and now to here near seattle. If anything it means that the truck has been going nice and slow to protect my lasers  ;D

can't wait for you to fire up those massive argons :)

jwc

We got an enormous amount of snow. Thankfully, most of it has been cleared away, though.

Now, it's just cold... really cold.

Switch

I don't have any snow here :( Must be global warming, or whatever is new and trendy these days....oh yea, 2012, shumann resonance amplifying , the Earth's magnetic field changing polarity and stopping of time and going into the fourth dimention...and of course warmer weather here. ::)

Make a laser snow video when you get them :D

-15F (-26C) here. Global warming indeed.

Ugh... delayed again. Now they say tomorrow. Stupid snow ::)

-18C feels like -28C because of wind. Has to be a (very) good 45cm here

diachi

Damn you lucky Americans and your snow ! Also Damn that snow ! I want to see some laz0rs !

lol, hope you get them safe and sound GG.

-Adam

jamilm9 said:
[highlight]-18C feels like -28C[/highlight] because of wind. Has to be a (very) good 45cm here
what?!!? lol where are you?

it snowed another ~8 inches last night. We have over a foot and a half now... crazy....

diachi

GooeyGus said:
it snowed another ~8 inches last night. We have over a foot and a half now... crazy....

If it were here I would be making the best of it , we hardly ever get snow :(

I'm actually excited about seeing these Argons too though :p

-Adam

it is delayed AGAIN!!! AFTER I called them this morning and VERIFIED that it would come here today between noon and 2. They promised me it would get here so I waited around until two and called them because it hadn't shown yet. Then they said "woops sorry the truck couldn't get out of the yard" ughhhh!!!

Fear not, though!! I WILL HAVE THESE LASERS TODAY!! I'm leaving right now to go pick them up... wish me luck.... :cool: :cool: :cool: