Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Behemoth

Hi,

This host is our largest in terms of diameter, and heaviest we've ever built, so it has been named appropriately: The Behemoth. It weights in at a solid 19.6 oz, and has a maximum diameter of 2.5".

Last edited:

I'm rarely impressed with hosts anymore, but that is a nice looking monster host you have there!

Thanks guys!

If anyone is interested in getting one of these, PM me. This one however is currently pending sale.

Stick one of dem new 9mm 445 diodes into it :D 5w Behemoth!

Quite aptly named for sure :beer:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sinner

Impressive work as always, no wonder this was already spoken for. I esp like how the focus adapter goes with the flow of the head. This and the V12 hosts are my two personal favourites from you.

holy shite. That thing is a beast! It looks more like some kind of mace than a laser host! Its that solid aluminum? You could probably get a 10 minute duty cycle with one of those new 3500 mW 445 diodes.

Imagine a solid copper one of these. I would bet on an unlimited duty cycle with that. And an enormous price tag XD

I want Blord to work his magic on one of these hosts.

Last edited:
OMG! This one tops them all! That thing belongs in a Sci-Fi movie. Does that take one or two 18650? and does it come with a wired battery contact board like some of your others or can it take a round driver? also can it be marble anodized like the Zasers? Just asking, I can't afford one now, I still have two more lasers to build before I start another project.

Alan

It uses 2x18650s. Has a 5A forward clicky tail switch. It foes come with the round contact board, but we could always send you the pill carrier and you could add your own round driver. It can definitely be anodized however you would like.

Well, anyone considering using a laser pointer as a self-defense tool just had their wish come true. One crack on the head from that thing would send just about anybody to the ER! :twak: :whistle:
eta: Ha, talk about getting maced!
lolhammer_zps3b5141f1.gif

Last edited: