Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thanks to the Admin for LPF!

Kenom

We've all kind of gotten so complacent with LPF and what a wonderful place this forum really is. I'm sure that places like LPF and Sam's Laser FaQ's never get the amount of gratitude and thanks for compiling such wonderful information all in one place.

So, I'm going to take the time to express my thanks to Avery for all the hard work done to keep this forum up and running smoothly and with the recent transition to Vbulletin. There has been many many MANY hours put into making this forum the best laser related forum on the internet and you have my undying appreciation and gratitude for your hard work Avery.

1 million thumbs up!!!

Take the opportunity to let Avery know how much you appreciate this forum and the hard work he puts in!

i definatly agree. without this info id be watching gilmore girls with my wife...

you my friend deserve a medal for pulling me away from her and that crap!

Thanks for all of the hard work to keep this forum running Avery! I haven't been posting too much lately but it is nice to be able to read up on any new discoveries occasionally which wouldn't be possible without you, thanks again!

I completely agree with Kenom and all the rest of the LPFites...
There was resistance by some at the beginning of the move to
new LPF... But as everyone knows.... good things come to those
who wait.
We're not quite there yet... but we don't have far to go...
And a million thanks for my smilies....:friend:

:gj: Avery......

Jerry

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thanks everyone, this means a lot to me!!

i will continue doing everything possible to advance the forum and keep the site running smoothly

peace
-ave

Thanks for the work Avery :) The new forum really does offer a lot more features over yabb

Yeah Avery, Appreciate it a lot buddy :) The best forums around, and best members/admin, Hope to see the forums get lots of new members in the forums, and gather new ideas and designs when the economy straightens out (Hopefully soon).

Thanks for the changeover work Avery.

You realize how dependent we are...

when the forum is down.

LarryDFW

Thank you Avery the new format is great. Beyond that, the 20 hours straight you worked on it over one weekend was an unbelievable effort. It was a little painful to change but we now have much better forum format thanks to your hard work.

Jared

:gj: X10,000

You all are suck ups!! Just playing. I too would also like to thank you for all of your hard work and time spent on this site.

Jaseth

thanks

Thank you for this awesome site! Without it I would have missed out on over 10 awesome deals (so far) with LPF members and would probably never have got further into lasers than buying a DX greenie and pointing it around at night now and then.
Instead I now have 12 lasers of 4 different wavelengths and I am making several spyros and galvos, while also sharing great stories, pictures, and even getting the chance to buy some element samples. This place is so full of exciting information, ideas, help and products.
Oh, and the new version of the forum is great! Loving my search button and smilies (and much more)
Thanks Avery!