Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thank you to the people of LPF!

Hello just letting you know that i have moved on and decided to quit the laser hobby to start something new. I finally found a buyer for my business in March, she bought most of my stuff.

I have kept a few items, mostly stuff i may need later and the items that I still have left on the non-ebay sites.

I thank you for the years of support and business, but the time has come to further my career and move on. After the accident, it changed my priorities in life. Peace be with you all. Thanks Chris.

I don't know... Jackie sounds a lot like you? And she has some serious holes in his stories.

Please keep us informed, you stocked a lot of stuff that could not be found anywhere else.
And your knowledge will be sorely missed also.
Good luck in your new venture!

Last edited:
Hmmmmm ...... :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Jackie doesn't seem to know your name...

Hmmmmm.... :thinking:

Jerry

daguin

Chris, I never had much of a problem with you. You were sometimes slow to ship, but I never got screwed by you. No matter. I wish you well.

However, with regard to this thread -- it is not the first time you have made this announcement. You remind me of Capt. James Jas Hook. Hook felt compelled to give his last words repeatedly in case there was not enough time when death actually took him.

Peace,
dave

IDK... Probably masquerading as a woman (ie. Jackie)....:crackup:

Jerry

Seems like a lot of hassel for little gain for all this to be a ruse- after several emails from Jackie I find no real proof that she is Chris--btw her join date on Ebay is not the same as Chris's was. Lots of people sign up for ebay then do nothing for years, thus the zero feedback. just my opinion- I hope we can agree to disagree without being disagreeable.

As Jackie can enter any city she wants in her Ebay why would the same city be chosen?? Short of going to Wisconsin and demanding to see her and the inventory I see no 'proof' and I think we should give her the benifit of the doubt, she has gotten a lot of flack for, perhaps, doing nothing wrong. Maybe a trusted member there can go in person and verify. I have posted all I care to on this matter.--hz

I think its more to the fact that Chris would pull something like this. As Dave said, this is nothing new.

Loooong story. Chris opened this thread, and is possibly Jackie. Look up heruursciences in the Resolution section, and it should give you an idea of what's going on.

Thanks man Ill look into it once I get my "drama" glasses repaired after the last one heheh

I think its funny how people accuse me of stirring drama, when there is so much more of it going on behind the scenes. At least I'm upfront about it.

Yeah T_J....
I know exactly what you mean about Drama behind the scenes....:whistle::crackup::crackup:

Jerry