Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Texas Members With A LPM

So basically, I live in Texas around the Dallas area and was wondering if any members around here that had a LPM would be willing to test my lasers. I'd probably wait until I got myself a BR first, so it's well over a month away at the earliest, but since I don't have a LPM myself I've been curious as to the actual power output of my lasers.

I'd be willing to ship them to and from, or more conveniently, we could arrange a TEXAS GET TOGETHER(another thread, I know xD)! It's just something of interest to me.

KiLLrB

So basically, I live in Texas around the Dallas area and was wondering if any members around here that had a LPM would be willing to test my lasers. I'd probably wait until I got myself a BR first, so it's well over a month away at the earliest, but since I don't have a LPM myself I've been curious as to the actual power output of my lasers.

I'd be willing to ship them to and from, or more conveniently, we could arrange a TEXAS GET TOGETHER(another thread, I know xD)! It's just something of interest to me.

Most members with an LPM will do it for free if you pay the shipping :)

ZRTMWA

Hakzaw1 just got a new one(s). He's in South Central Texas I believe

Last edited:
Most members with an LPM will do it for free if you pay the shipping :)

I didn't think there was a shortage of people, BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME!

But I would also like a laser meet-n-greet... a topic that has been brought up before. This is my way of attempting to get both ;) Sneaky, I know.