Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Texas laser systems

Guys, this is the first post for me - but I'm anxious that people don't fall into the same trap I did. I ordered a 1w variable focus blue laser from TEXAS LASER SYSTEMS - and let me tell you this company is a scam. No contact, no response to [several] more and more irate emails - they don't answer the phone and all you get is recorded messages.

Please warn anyone you know not to do business with these people - I feel such an idiot, but at least I might be able to stop others making the same mistake. I have to go through the 'ball-ache' of getting my money back through the credit card company - but at least I am able to do that.

I even sent a complaint via email to the Fort Worth PD - but guess what ? ........ I got no response.

I note from this forum (which I wished I read before the TLS website that kits can be bought - does anyone on here sell them already made up - 'cos I have to be honest. I'm not really very good at soldering and all that electrickery stuff !!!

Thanks from the UK,

'alloverglad'

Sorry to hear of your problems with that company....:cryyy:
Thanks for the Heads Up of your difficulties...

You can go to the Buy/Sell/Trade sections to see what
is available...

BTW.....

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If your are planning to buy anything on the
Forum.... PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry