Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TechLasers is here

S

SenKat

Daedal - although the member named techlasers should probably go - I see no reason to delete this thread. It brings up valid points against the company that refuses to speak to possible customers.

G !

nes_ds

For those of you that don't read up on the LC, which is probably all of you, here's a qoute from TL

Hello Laser Community,

Tech Lasers is proud to announce that we are now part of the Wicked Lasers family. We are extremely grateful to Steve for the opportunity to be an affiliate.

As most of you know, with high-powered lasers, the mW power directly affects the price of the laser unit, higher mW equals higher price. We at Tech Lasers aims to provide you the very same range of quality high powered lasers sold by other distributors at exceptionally lower prices. We’re doing this because we want to be competitive and we want to provide others a better opportunity to enjoy lasers as much as we do.

With that said, we would like to announce that Tech Lasers is officially opening today on Sept. 1, 2007 and that we are having a grand opening sales promotion that many of you might be interested in. Our “20 for 20” promo starts today and we will give a whopping 20% discount on all lasers for the first 20 buyers!

More mW power and happy shopping!

Tech Lasers

P.S.
I'm not allowed to post a link yet as this is my first post. Here's the website address
w w w . techlasers . com

Milos

that pink retarded picture is so getting old.

I haven't seen this SkyBolt series before. Could it be that they got latest line from CNI? I'm sorry if I'm not as informed.
Divergence of ~0.9-1.4 mRad isn't very reassuring but its seems honest at least.

Titan series sure looks like Herculs. A lot cheaper though. They sell 350-400mW model for $1499. Same output models from LaserGlow are $2189-$2589

I'm personally looking forward to any reply on these questions from them. However it wouldn't surprise if they won't respond anymore as they are wicked affiliate now. Just as we don't see Wicked respond here.

Gazoo

SenKat said:
Daedal - although the member named techlasers should probably go - I see no reason to delete this thread. It brings up valid points against the company that refuses to speak to possible customers.

G !

SenKat, I agree and that goes for warnlasers or any other company that posts here. I like to be informed as I am sure everyone else does. This is what this forum is all about....information!

Daedal

Milos said:
Titan series sure looks like Herculs. A lot cheaper though. They sell 350-400mW model for $1499. Same output models from LaserGlow are $2189-$2589

Perhaps it's because of the output guarantee? ::)

--DDL

tatman

I do not know naerly as much now (52) as when Iwas 18! So when I wanted a big scarey laser I came here. Without really asking anybody but just reading, this forum and the opinions here helped me decide to buy the Aries 100mw from LASERGLOW. And when I wanted/needed MORE POWER Iknew who to ask just from reading this forum.I still have the Aries and found a killer deal on my RPL300.And when i heard about the killer deal on the RPL i knew it was a killer deal on ANYBODYS dream laser just from reading this forum.(and JUMPED on that deal without hesitation) How did i know or why would i think that i wouldn't get burnt?FROM READING THIS FORUM!I want to thank SenKat,Windstrings,pseauomonmo,you know who i mean, justin ,man all you guys are famous and i am glad to have had the benefit of your collected brains.Carter,sorry to mangle your screename...your reputation as a buissness person was made here and you ARE the man! So ANYBODY who thinks this is not a valid testing/review entity must not be in touch. As i recall Jack at Optronics even thanked SenKat when he got back one of the lasers he sent for review saying SenKat took care of it just fine.screw techstevefakewickedturd lasers. i like a place where folks give you the real deal with your questions and lets ya know who's fake! P.S. this ps is an edit so all know that after i posted this Wicked Lasers forum:laser community banned me . they are a hose.

I can confirm I have received a 95mw Infiniti CNI laser from techlasers. I do not have a lasercheck so I cannot confirm the output power, but I can light matches, pop balloons, and smoke/engrave black plastic.

Glad you got a good laser Spyrorocks. However it is a CNI pen type laser and not one of the others. It is the others that folks are disputing and not to mention the shotty business practices.