Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Techlasers HonestEOnline

Something interesting about techlasers...

Go to techlasers.com and click on this icon in the header:
HEO_LogoRct5.jpg

Looks like either they canceled their membership or are no longer trusted by that agency.. but either way they are not removing the seal from their site...

Justin

Those things don't really mean anything anyways. All of that "Hackersafe" and "HonestE" stuff is just a marketing ploy. You pay those companies money and in exchange they vouch for you. That's like paying a company to be a reference on your resume, it just doesn't mean squat and I don't put any faith in those icons.

It's better to have a place like LPF where you can actually talk to real customers about their experiences with a company. Any time someone expresses doubts about trusting Laserglow I just send them here and you guys usually set them straight. I could put a hundred "trust us" logos on our website but it'll never compete with a real person saying "I dealt with these guys and they treated me well".

But still, epic fail on Techlasers for leaving that on their site even after the link says "we don't trust these guys".

svars1

it says when you click on it:
WARNING: The website you are visiting
is no longer a member of HONESTe Online
and is not authorized to display any of
the trademarked Web Seals

That was in the very first post post on this thread, in a way. It is implied that if you want to know more about it you visit the site and click the HONESTe image to see for yourself.