Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swapping custom firmware PSP for stuff!

svars1

closed

closed
i will return the $3.25 dw
i wouldnt risk my dignity for $3.25
i just need my dad to put money on my paypal

Last edited:

svars1

if its got batter/charger i'd be all over this, lol

actually ill give the batt and charger if you pay for the postage aswell.

pm me if you want it!

but then ill have to add postage, thats why

Last edited:
I can trade with you,

I've got a mohrenberg coleman max host + heat sink + red diode ~200mW with rkcstr coming (~$70).
They will not be assembled yet, so you can have the fun and do that yourself, or I can try to build it for you.

svars1

I can trade with you,

I've got a mohrenberg coleman max host + heat sink + red diode ~200mW with rkcstr coming (~$70).
They will not be assembled yet, so you can have the fun and do that yourself, or I can try to build it for you.

done deal!
pm me

could you just build the electrical components of it?
ill trade and ill include a free gameboy advance sp

I've always sorta wanted a psp...

I'll trade you for a long open can red laser in a jayrob sidebutton host. It's running at 300mA, using an aixiz glass lens and an early prototype lobsterdrive driver. Uses 2 or 3 10440 batteries, 2 included, though I can't justify giving you a charger at this price, considering it's probably over $60 in parts. (chargers are $12 at dealextreme)

The only problem with the laser is the driver. It has this problem where if you leave it on for more than 20 on 30 seconds or so it'll start pulsing, turning your laser into a dotted line. As far as I can tell this is the regulator overheating and shutting itself down to prevent damage. I can't imagine running it for long periods of time is good for the driver, though it does look pretty cool.. Also, I've been running it like this for quite some time, with less than a minute duty cycle, and it's been perfectly fine despite this glitch. If you were to replace the driver with a rkcstr microdrive you'd be able to run it at 450mA and get a lot more juice out of it without it pulsing like that. (rkcstr drivers are ~$10 from the buy/sell/trade section of the forum)

If you're in the US or Australia, I'll ship it to you with tracking, though I won't be responsible if it gets confiscated by customs. Sorry, them's the breaks.

done deal!
pm me

could you just build the electrical components of it?
ill trade and ill include a free gameboy advance sp

Shoot. That's what I get for leaving this page open five minutes while I go and do something... :p