Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

susie @ O-like help please!!!

vegas

i ordered a laser pointer from her three weeks ago and still haven't gotten anything. i've emailed her four times now and she never answers me...

what shall i do??

i keep hearing great things about this company but this was my first order and i didn't get anything from her after her initial email telling me it was on the way..

help

You probably won't hear anything from her until after this week. It is currently China's National holiday. Most citizens are on vacation all week. Also, standard shipping from China takes every bit of 2 weeks to the states usually.

mfo

You probably won't hear anything from her until after this week. It is currently China's National holiday. Most citizens are on vacation all week. Also, standard shipping from China takes every bit of 2 weeks to the states usually.

12 days for my greenie to be exact.

Tabish

Just wait a bit more. 3 weeks means 15 business days. It can take up to 20 I believe.

Just wait a bit more. 3 weeks means 15 business days. It can take up to 20 I believe.

It can take up to a month, depends on where it comes from. I've had that happen a few times and it's really aggravating. H.K. Post is usually 7-14 days, business days. If you can spare the extra cash, E.M.S. is always the way to go. Usually around 4-5 days at the most, rarely over that amount of time.

It can take up to a month, depends on where it comes from. I've had that happen a few times and it's really aggravating. H.K. Post is usually 7-14 days, business days. If you can spare the extra cash, E.M.S. is always the way to go. Usually around 4-5 days at the most, rarely over that amount of time.

I recently had something shipped via EMS and it tooks 2 weeks and 4 days for it to get to me. I will never pay for EMS shipping ever again.

I will say....once it finally arived in the USA....it was at my door in 1 day.

I recently ordered new style 200mW red to have something to play with with, while I wait for Ehgemus to manufacture a host for this. Now reading some threads here, he'll probably make a ton of them, before I get my red. For me, this autumn is painfully slow in every way :(

Ivan

At least you have a laser to play with. My greenie is well... confiscated :(