Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Lasers Review

As a foreword, I was not sure wether to place this in the reviews or the companies subforums.

On 11/24 I ordered a Survival Lasers S4X host assembly, some eagle pair glasses and some misc. items using their blackfriday 20% discount (hell yeah!) A few days later I was notified that my order had been processed and that orders placed between thanksgiving and cyber monday would be shipped between 11/30-12/4. They said I would be emailed once the items had shipped with a tracking number. I assumed the items would be shipped around 12/3 or 12/4 (today), but to my pleasant suprise, I actually received all of the items in the mail yesterday :D. I was never notified that they were shipped but that is not a big deal as I received them in a very timely manner. Sadly, I will not have my NDG7475 or my driver Im planning on using with the host for about 2 weeks, so I cant do a review of the actual host yet but I will be making a review of the host/laser when I finish building. Either way, Survival Lasers shipping was great, nothing came damaged and the prices werent bad at all. 5/5 :)