Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Survival Laser host kit...

Don't forget promo code lpf445. Also this is about the going rate for a c6 unless you dont mind waiting for a dx c6 from china and you still need the heat sink which you could get from them or cajunlasers

Last edited:
Don't forget promo code lpf445. Also this is about the going rate for a c6 unless you dont mind waiting for a dx c6 from china and you still need the heat sink which you could get from them or cajunlasers

The shipping is still far more than the actual item...!

What diode are you using?

Get 1.25A or 1.3A for a 445nm diode.

That's the thing, I don't know yet. I'd love a strong 445nm! (At least 500mW)... Sadly I can't afford any of these components right now :p

ARG

How about the LPC-826? They are 12$ on ebay, and you can get 200mW out of them. Get 378mA for one of them.

ped

If you ain't got the $$ , then its no matter what your interested in, go with what you can afford.

Garoq

The U.S. Post office recently increased their shipping costs on Priority Mail international and Express Mail international packages. However, Priority Mail international service has been upgraded to include full package tracking.

That said, I was able to reduce the Priority Mail international shipping cost on the store to $21 for smaller orders for Canada only.

Last edited: