Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Surplus Shed has some mirrors & beam expanders, gr

Hello all!  I have been a customer w/ surplusshed.com for years.  They recently offered $1.00 First surface mirrors (4 5/16 in. X 2 3/8 in.)  Actually, I get them for $1, but they only cost previous non-customers $2. Item # L3750, Also they have lots and lots of lenses, prisms, other mirrors and this may get you going Laser Beam Expanders!  If you want a Laser Beam Expander, to increase the distance you can focus a tight dot for burning etc.  You can't beat their prices!  If you want to order these, or make any major purchase, (especially of precision optics), you may save quite a bit more, by emailing me.  They have 35 (non-IR) Laser Beam expanders I can get for about $100 to $200 the most expensive were listed at Melles Griot (where I used to work on them) for $1360.  None were originally under $350 so these are about 1/6 th the original cost!  Check out Items PM1153, PM1103, & PM1093 !!  Sorry, I ordered the last PM1093, so they are out of this one.  Sorry but, my special lower than list deals on these PRECISION OPTICS ARE GOOD 'Till 5-6-08, (order before Tuesaday), ONLY!

Re: Surplus Shed has some mirrors & beam expanders

if i was in the market i'd be all over this. thx

I see one problem with these expanders and that is there's no way to attach them.

drlava

thanks for the heads up, payment sent!
it's becoming time for a >1W red :)

[highlight]Steve: I see one problem with these expanders and that is there's no way to attach them.[/highlight]
True, the C mount on some of these is likely the wronge size for your laser, but if you are handy at making an adaptor coupeling, the optics are great! -Glenn

scopeguy20 said:
[highlight]Steve: I see one problem with these expanders and that is there's no way to attach them.[/highlight]
True, the C mount on some of these is likely the wronge size for your laser, but if you are handy at making an adaptor coupeling, the optics are great! -Glenn

Anything short of machining produces only ok results. PVC I think is the only practical option for most, but it will still have to be resized by sanding.

O.K. folks I feel the need to update you, I have 1 Unit 3X and 2 units of 20X Laser Beam Expanders reserved, all 9 of the 10X units are sold out.  The C mount on these is 1.0 in. in inside diameter.  I really didn't think 1 day would move so many of these!  If you want a 20X that was $1,360 for a killer deal of $190 or a 3X for $95 you are advised to move right away, these things are going too fast to believe!

Hey Guy !!
I'm interested in the 3x -- Where can I( get a picture?

Mike

Found the picture -- How do I order the 3x? If you're selling these , I'm in for the 3x.

I'm such a pervert, I was transfixed on scopeguys dancing alien for about a minute with nasty thoughts. What am I becoming!

I want a beam expander!

One of the best ones they have for Blue & Green Lasers is the PM1093  this is a 20X expander that was $1,360 your total cost (unless they run out before you order),  is $190!  Also, I have one more 3X reserved, like Hemlock Mike is getting, for $95, up for grabs PM1103.

Don't feel bad usakicksass!  She was designed to affect in that way!  LOL!

BTW, Don't forget all the precision optics (inc. laser cavity mirrors etc.) are also deeply discounted until May 6th! Please let me know before Tuesday!  I don't want you to miss out!     -Glenn