Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

suggestions

hi everyone I've decided to treat myself with guess what. a laser!!!
i had a shitty one about 3 years ago but it broke so now I'm laserlus. anyway I've got about £20-£30 to spend and i think i can get a goo one with that amount?? id like one where you can see the beam very clearly at night and visible at day as well. i don't want one of those crappy ones thats made in china that looks like this. Green Laser Pointer 5mW, 10mW, 15mw, 20mW, 30mW, 35mw 50mW, 55mw, 75mw, 80mw, 95mw, 100mw, 120mw - LaserTo: Laser Pointer because they seem to be a bit crap. i was thinking about this one 50mW 532nm Super Bright Green Laser Pointer at Laserpointerpro.com but i wasn't sure if it will be powerful enough to see the beam in daylight. would anyone know? if not then could you please give me some links to a good powerful laser with a beam that you can see in daylight but also is not too much money. thanks

lman

Please dont swear, I don't mind myself but it gives the forums a bad rep and could get this thread deleted. As for your question there needs to be dust of fog in the air to see a beam so get a 50mw green laser with safety glasses dragon lasers sells good quality IR filtered green lasers and the safety goggles.

Last edited:
oh sorry i didn't realise i had. yeah I'm thinking a 50mw green laser but are they strong enough so i will be able to see the beam clearly?

lman

Since it doesn't sound like your going to use safety goggles get a lab laser so it doesn't rool away, wait what are you trying to do with it?

Last edited:
sorry mom ill use my safety goggles. i want to show off my awesome laser. what do you mean tool?

You might also want to check o-like lasers.

They typically have decent lasers with legitimate specs and nice looking hosts.

You can see a 50mW green beam nicely at night. Indoors, ok.

lman

hi everyone I've decided to treat myself with guess what. a laser!!!
i had a shitty one about 3 years ago but it broke so now I'm laserlus. anyway I've got about £20-£30 to spend and i think i can get a goo one with that amount?? id like one where you can see the beam very clearly at night and visible at day as well. i don't want one of those crappy ones thats made in china that looks like this. Green Laser Pointer 5mW, 10mW, 15mw, 20mW, 30mW, 35mw 50mW, 55mw, 75mw, 80mw, 95mw, 100mw, 120mw - LaserTo: Laser Pointer because they seem to be a bit crap. i was thinking about this one 50mW 532nm Super Bright Green Laser Pointer at Laserpointerpro.com but i wasn't sure if it will be powerful enough to see the beam in daylight. would anyone know? if not then could you please give me some links to a good powerful laser with a beam that you can see in daylight but also is not too much money. thanks

sorry mom ill use my safety goggles. i want to show off my awesome laser. what do you mean tool?
Tool was a spelling mistake I ment roll. What you need is a IR filtered 50mw green lab laser.

Last edited:

lman

your a bit of an unfriendly idiot aren't you

If you had done some reading around the forum you would know you won't see the beam of a laser with safety goggles, you would also know the cheapest laser safety goggles cost about 20 euros and if your going to show it to others you wil need at least 2 pairs so already 40 Euros and a good 50mw IR filtered laser is about 30 euros.

Last edited:
i know he was and I'm greatfull about that but i felt like he was being rude towards me and not really answering my question.

lman

your a bit of an unfriendly idiot aren't you

i know he was and I'm greatfull about that but i felt like he was being rude towards me and not really answering my question.

You could have said "your being rude and not answering my question" you didn't have to call me an idiot, anyway just give me your question and I will answer it.

Edit: the answer to your question is there. Needs to be dust in the air to see the beam of a laser

Last edited: