Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stupidity

I don't know if this has been posted yet but check this out.
I hope nobody here would ever play like this. :eek:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqVKWERLzUA&feature=related[/media] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: RETARTED

What a jerk... :eek: Why not drive a nail through his hand...

but only for 7 seconds... ;D ;D ;D

Jerry

lol guy shouldn't of done it ...

wonder what power that laser is? to make it burn his hand instantly........plus green doesn't burn skin very well does it? not like 405nm anyways.

Green burns skin very well. Red is the one that doesn't burn skin very well. I'd say green lasers over 300mW will burn your hand like that.

I am offended by your title, please change it to something more accurate like extreme stupidity.

daguin

laserwanabe said:
I am offended by your title, please change it to something more accurate like extreme stupidity.

I am offended by your being offended.  Please change your statement to something more accurate like, "I am stuck in a politically correct vortex being sucked down into the abyss of banality"  :p

Have you read "Politically Correct Bedtime Stories" by James Finn Garner?
http://www.amazon.com/Politically-Correct-Bedtime-Stories-Modern/dp/002542730X

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=laserwanabe link=1237035898/0#5 date=1237042894]I am offended by your title, please change it to something more accurate like extreme stupidity.

I am offended by your being offended.  Please change your statement to something more accurate like, "I am stuck in a politically correct vortex being sucked down into the abyss of banality"  :p

Peace,
dave[/quote]
ROFL..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....LMFAO.... ;D ;D ;D

BTW... what's the problem with a Tart.... I thought that was a pastry... ::)

Jerry

daguin

lasersbee said:
[quote author=daguin link=1237035898/0#6 date=1237043946][quote author=laserwanabe link=1237035898/0#5 date=1237042894]I am offended by your title, please change it to something more accurate like extreme stupidity.
Peace,
dave[/quote]
ROFL..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....LMFAO.... ;D ;D ;D
BTW... what's the problem with a Tart.... I thought that was a pastry... ::)
Jerry[/quote]

I guess once one has finished one's first tart that one would have to obtain a second tart to be considered "retarted"

Maybe he is just offended by people who take second helpings of dessert pastries :D

Peace,
dave

If they are going to go and play like that then they deserve to be called that---and burnt---

He didn't even win anything???? ;D

That was pretty funny. That some people are stupid enough to burn their hand and their eyes at the same time, I mean. ;D

This is the kind of post which will bring our friendly government of freedom down upon our hobby. Most of us are sane and careful with this science but crap like this makes us all look like dangerous citizens in need of regulation, taxation, confiscation :(

Please stop .

Mike

Seriously, I have one of the 200mw Sky lasers and I know damn well that thing can burn my skin so I don't even chance it.

hell since my goggle broke when I was moving I haven't even touched it.

I hope the laser burns out quickly and it's ruined as soon as possible. Please let that laser have an extremely short duty cycle.
No eye protection and it looked like several people were in the room too.  ::) Haha, here's a funny one too. Shine it in your eye for 3 seconds and win a prize (hint: the prize is blindness).  :p

I wonder what the output was and where they got it from?

looks like either an rlp, a CNI (hulk, crossfire, NOVA series, aries, ect..) or a skylaser >350mW