Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*STILL LOOKING* WTB: Green LSR in Aus

Hi all :)

I bought a 5mW ebay laser a while back but i think its time to upgrade so im looking to buy one ~30-100mW. I'm willing to spend $50-70 ($100 bucks max). I'm looking for something bright, and possibly something that can burn. So if any1 in aus is willing to sell me one let me know. Looking to buy it in the near future (defiantly going to get one), but not immediately.
Just want to see whats up for offer. ;)

Thx [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Re: WTB: GREEN LSR IN AUS!!

Sorry, no lasers for sale here :)

Good luck!

Hey I'm back - check my post here.

Will sell DX 200 outputting 130mw for $90. Pay $10 postage (regular) until it arrives. Need to add $8.10 insurance - makes it trackable - since you're a new member. Nothing personal :) just covering my ass.

Warning - it mode hops if it's too hot, too cold or the batteries aren't giving enough current / voltage. In other words it's rather touchy but it works ok normally.

diachi

dont forget to but laser shades, so you dont get blinded .

Thx for the offer blue fusion, ill look what else comes up first and then see what happens. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I can sell you a 30mW (new) DX pen laser for $60 + $10 shipping (I live in VIC)

And I'll even throw in 2x Soshine AAA rechargeables if you want.

PM me if you're interested.

caleb

hey, its jeremy, how are you doing buddy.

jeremylikeslasers said:
I can sell you a 30mW (new) DX pen laser for $60 + $10 shipping (I live in VIC)

No offense, but that is pretty disgraceful. I dont know where it is, but find SenKat's post about selling stuff for much higher than it is worth. I know supply & demand are weird here, but not for $70 shipped. Thats like a $50 markup.

caleb

110%, im sure he could sell it at the price but not here.

Yeah i wouldn't pay that much but its still an offer to consider negotiating

el-taco said:
[quote author=jeremylikeslasers link=1217767608/0#5 date=1217832787]I can sell you a 30mW (new) DX pen laser for $60 + $10 shipping (I live in VIC)

No offense, but that is pretty disgraceful. I dont know where it is, but find SenKat's post about selling stuff for much higher than it is worth. I know supply & demand are weird here, but not for $70 shipped. Thats like a $50 markup.[/quote]

No, not $50 markup.

About $30 markup. But that's fair enough, since I was proactive enough to order these before the ban, other people are demanding a lot more. And for used lasers as well

Besides, this is a fairly good price, not many people are willing to sell lasers for much cheaper.

You can probably barter with me a little, but not much.

diachi

i think its a fair price, granted its in AUS.

jeremylikeslasers said:
[quote author=el-taco link=1217767608/0#7 date=1217852114][quote author=jeremylikeslasers link=1217767608/0#5 date=1217832787]I can sell you a 30mW (new) DX pen laser for $60 + $10 shipping (I live in VIC)

No offense, but that is pretty disgraceful. I dont know where it is, but find SenKat's post about selling stuff for much higher than it is worth. I know supply & demand are weird here, but not for $70 shipped. Thats like a $50 markup.[/quote]

No, not $50 markup.

About $30 markup. But that's fair enough, since I was proactive enough to order these before the ban, other people are demanding a lot more. And for used lasers as well

Besides, this is a fairly good price, not many people are willing to sell lasers for much cheaper.

You can probably barter with me a little, but not much.[/quote]

Lets see...

~$25 originally shipped on DX

~$70 you are asking with $3 batteries.

So around $40 markup. To be honest, thats pretty unfair. Maybe I was rude in my post, but thats pretty much screwing over the buyer. TBH, the only person I see buying that is someone uneducated on the matter, someone who doesnt know you are getting them for $27 shipped and selling it for $70.

I guess since there is no standard to set a price too, it's just as much as is reasonable and the customer is willing to pay. How can we really judge it, since we have nothing to compare it to?

We can't compare it to how much we used to be able to buy them from DX, because we can't buy from there anymore. There's no where else selling green lasers in Australia... so...

I understand where you are coming from, but in my opinion selling it for $40 more is being greedy

Soshine are the batteries that come with it.
All I see is an opportunist looking to make a buck off the uneducated. That may happen - but not here.