Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Star effects caps for LZSK 100mW Green

im almost 100% sure that they use the same ones that laser pens use. i have that same exact laser but dont have the caps. if anyone has the effects for a laser pen and can post the size (OD) of them that would be great. laser ID is 11mm for comparison :D

It says Dimensions:Φ22mm×176mm not 11mm, Am I doing something wrong here?

What dimensions are you talking about. I litteraly measured my "stick" and its 11mm ID where the cap screws in

EDIT: the measurements you posted are the overall measurements of the whole laser. I answered your question about effect caps. Please reread what I wrote

Last edited:
I'm sorry but the english in your post isn't very clear to me, I see the caps you posted, you are sure they'll work with the LZSK? thanks

Not sure how my english isnt clear.....its the only language I speak. Im guessing its not your native language so that may be the issue. What question do you have about my previous post?

No I was meant to reply to firelaser, not you.. sorry.

i was saying i agree with livinloud that the laser should work for what you need but in the link i posted there is a laser that can be purchased with the effect caps that are designed for it.

also that laser comes in several different host designs as well as a range of power, ie 50mw 100mw, 200mw

i dont know if they work on LZSK just for the exact laser i showed

Last edited:
Thanks but I already have a laser, I just want effects caps that work with mine

Ill measure my laser pen size and see if its close to 11mm. If so then that is better news since the caps woukd be the same size. Ive been meaning to buy effect caps for a laser pen to see if they work but havent gotten around to it

i have a effect cap on its way so i will let you know as soon as it gets here :D

I have 4 laser pens with threading for the caps. The threading on the lasers are different so only certain diffraction caps work with certain lasers.

I have the exact same laser too, and the QQ tech diffraction caps work with the stick. Too bad amazon doesn't sell QQ tech lasers anymore:cryyy:

Oh well, I'm gonna return mine since it stopped working in like 2 days ;/
I wish I bought it when lazerer still had quality, people are telling me that lazerer isn't what it used to be.