Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SPYMODEX 250mw....

Timelord said:
Does anyone own one of these?
CLICK HERE>> http://www.spymodex.com/laser002.htm
250mw sounds good for the price but does anyone know if the 150mw-250mw range have IR filters fitted in them??? :-/

Spymode is by far the most dishonest laser company I have ever seen. I'll give you a free 17mW RPL blue if those lasers are properly IR filtered, and that's all I have to say!

T

timelord

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1169576232/0#0 date=1169576231]Does anyone own one of these?
CLICK HERE>> http://www.spymodex.com/laser002.htm
250mw sounds good for the price but does anyone know if the 150mw-250mw range have IR filters fitted in them??? :-/

Spymode is by far the most dishonest laser company I have ever seen. I'll give you a free 17mW RPL blue if those lasers are properly IR filtered, and that's all I have to say![/quote]

Ok mate LOL :D

S

SenKat

pseudonomen137 said:
Spymode is by far the most dishonest laser company I have ever seen. I'll give you a free 17mW RPL blue if those lasers are properly IR filtered, and that's all I have to say!

Damn tempting to buy one now ! ;D

T

timelord

I just noticed that this is posted in the red lasers section when my reference was to the green laser ooops ::)

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I just noticed that this is posted in the red lasers section when my reference was to the green laser ooops ::)

Moved for ya ;)

S

SenKat

Beefygt said:
The spymodex lasers look nice  :cool:

Looks CAN be deceiving - I read that they do not have IR filters....I have no proof positive regarding that, but that is what I have seen posted a few times...

T

timelord

Beefygt said:
The spymodex lasers look nice  :cool:
Spymdex have renouned for no IR (ifra red) filters and this is very dangerous. The court is still out on the 150-250mw lasers but the lower powered ones definately don't have thes filters.

T

timelord

Beefygt said:
That sucks. Why would they do that!?

All well, they still look nice  :p
I agree they look very apetising but as i said the court is still out on those models.
The only other time i've seen these is on Fleebay (Ebay) and they were sold by a guy called rennaisance from China.........

S

SenKat

Actually, the Spymodex owner (I guessss) has an ebay acct - and is trying to sell stuff there too. They look identical to the red 200mw "glowtorch-touchthesky" seller that sold me the two red ones....and THOSE bad boys kick some serious heinie !

L

laser

i knew a guy who bought from spymodex...he said they had good customer servive, but the laser wasnt as good as he had hoped. just do a lot of research before buying any laser.

T

timelord

laserk said:
i knew a guy who bought from spymodex...he said they had good customer servive, but the laser wasnt as good as he had hoped. just do a lot of research before buying any laser.
I don't know of anyone buying or using the larger spymodex model but i think pseudo done a test on one :-/