Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Spartan Series 1W Blue Handheld Laser

I ordered the Spartan Series 1W Blue Handheld Laser from Dragon Lasers on the 8th of September. Before buying from Dragon Lasers, I reviewed my sites I first considered The S3 Spyder III Arctic from Wicked Lasers I read many reviews talking about how long it took to receive their laser and had rude customer service. I also did many reviews of Dragon Lasers and decided to go with them instead. I have not received my package yet but after talking to Frank I have found out on the 12th I should get it by the end of this week I have ordered many things from the internet and so far I have received the best customer service from Dragon Lasers any question I had it was answered. I hope to receive my Spartan Laser Saturday I will post my review of this product after a few hours of use or the next day. If anyone could recommend a better site than Dragon Lasers to purchase from I would love the suggestions.

Last edited:

Actually, O-like and Lazerer and Rayfoss are not even close to Dragon lasers.

Dragon Lasers and Laserglow Technologies - Handheld Lasers, Alignment Lasers and Lab / OEM Lasers
...resell units manufactured by a company named CNI. That's incredibly high quality stuff.
Optotronics Laser Products
-sell stuff made by Viasho. Also, high quality stuff.

Now, various other chinese sites have their own manufacturers and distributors which cannot measure up to quality of CNI's and Viasho's stuff.

So yeah, you picked one of the best.

I do agree that Dragon Lasers is extremely good, Except I have had bad experiences with shipping times from them, Although I did recieve full refunds both times its happened.

I had ordered a Blue spartan, which didnt ship for well over a month, But they refunded me as soon as I had asked.

Same problem with an Orange Viper.

TuhOz

Dragonlasers is really good, but pretty expensive.
Lazerer is another good but cheaper company :)

I ordered mine on the 20th and it shipped today, the 23rd. Any question that I have asked was answered within less than a day, if only more than one internet company can do this...

I ordered my 125mW Viper laser in 2009, and have had it running for about 1,000 hours and it is still burning strong, great company and their products are always on par.

The one downside to them is the price, but all of the products are 100% quality and if you have any questions at all the customer service is the BEST as mentioned above...They really have it all going for them..

A random side note from them, from 2009 when I got my Viper to this week when I ordered my Spartan they only had 6,000ish orders......its a bummer that not a a lot of people order from them.

I to was considering purchasing the S3 Artic from wicked lasers, and after reviewing there forums and feedback I quickly changed my mind and ordered from dragon lasers the 1W Blue Sparton. From what I have researched it's a much better choice.

Only if your comparing Power to power... Thats IMHO...

Iam talking about the Laser and Not the Company or anything else.!

Last edited:
I ordered my spartan 1W 445nm from dragon lasers on the 13th of oct, and recieved it the 31st of october. What a great laser i am very happy with it, burns just like they claim and the beam is just awesome. High quality housing and dose not have that annoying code sequence that the artic has. I lit a match about 10 or more feet away easy, burned through all color tapes except white with ease. Iv had one set of batteries in it since i got it and they are still going strong, (Surefire 3.0 Lithium) Ill always order from dragon lasers!