Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

spare parts

Hi all, Just sending out a beggars plea for spare parts that you don't want & would be willing to part with for free. I have a W.L.'CLASSIC' that has been down for repair for three months 'cause I can't afford a new 'CLASSIC' That was Wickeds way of 'helping' me, just buy a new one. RIGHT, like I'd make that mistake again :eek: Anyway, I'd like to try & fix it myself,I just need some parts. Namely from the diode(inclusive) all the way back to the spring on the end of the PCB. ACE82 & wannaburn were kind enough to clean out their spare parts bins & sent or are sending me some spare parts that they were very kind to part with & I'm hoping that when the parts from wannaburn get here, I MIGHT have what I need to fix my laser. but, if what he sends doesn't have what I need, I'm relying on the kindness of others to clean out their spare parts bins & send me what they don't want or need anymore. I'd be willing to pay for shipping, but that's about ALL I can afford. I realize that I'm begging, but I don't see any other alternative. So PLEASE, open your hearts & spare parts bins(sounds like a soap opera) & see if you can find anything you don't want/need anymore. I would welcome them with open arms. Just send me a PM for my home address if you feel like helping me out. Thank you to any & all who respond ;) :cool:phoenix77