Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Space Discussion Thread

diachi

Starship SN1 looking much sharper than Mk1. Work on SN2 has started, don't have a picture handy but going from the initial welds we've seen it should look even better than SN1. Speculation from the community is that SN1 will only be used for static fire testing.

ERzXW57XkAUqFnf

Snecho

I was kinda hinting that someone IS already on it, and has been for some time. Google Mars is your friend.
Or someTHING. Mars is just a disposable anyway, the real goal to me here is Andromeda.

C'ya 😉

Last edited:

diachi

Smarter Every Day did a tour of ULA's rocket manufacturing facilities with their CEO, Tory Bruno, well worth a watch.

The super massive black holes at the hearts of galaxies are great power sources. They can be tapped from very far away, since that energy travels at many thousands of times the speed of light. Nichola Tesla understood this, and patented methods for sending and tapping into this energy, gathering excess energy in the process. This is why he named the transmitter, the Magnifying Transmitter in his patent. I modernized his methodology with solid state physics. The wavelengths are so tiny, that they pass through most matter, and only impact subatomic particles. The "frame drag" of this impact is responsible for the force of gravity that holds the galaxies together and imparts rotation to masses orbiting the black hole. I used to speak about this at the TeslaTech conferences.

Last edited:

GSS

You might want to look up the Apollo medical channel recordings. They were recorded by multiple amatuer radio operators. The crew that went were not alone, and felt compelled to share with mission control, despite being told not to do so in advance of the mission. Dr Edgar Mitchell (Apoollo 14) was a good friend of mine. I was the one that encouraged him to go public about what he witnessed during his moon mission. He was not prohibited from going public. I visited him last a few weeks before he passed away. I have a souvineer that was brought back from the moon.

A certain Apollo astronaut still gets very angry when reminded of his experiences. He told NASA "You risked our lives for a publicity stunt!". My souvineer is related to what he was referring to...

Bob
Please Please Please PM some links..:)
This could of been a hoax but was listening to some so called Russian amateur radio recordings a while back where a woman Cosmonaut burned to death during re entry of some secret orbit craft. This was in the early days of space flight. It was hard to hear and in the Russian language but I just heard faint dialog of very little words of but the word hot by her was being said over and over.

I didn't post the direct link as it's kinda creepie and disturbing.

RB, so glad to see you post and watch out for little green men buddieo_O

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    185.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Snecho

I've already claimed Andromeda, from my back yard.....

;) :LOL: RB

View attachment 68254
HA good one :ROFLMAO:
The super massive black holes at the hearts of galaxies are great power sources. They can be tapped from very far away, since that energy travels at many thousands of times the speed of light. Nichola Tesla understood this, and patented methods for sending and tapping into this energy, gathering excess energy in the process. This is why he named the transmitter, the Magnifying Transmitter in his patent. I modernized his methodology with solid state physics. The wavelengths are so tiny, that they pass through most matter, and only impact subatomic particles. The "frame drag" of this impact is responsible for the force of gravity that holds the galaxies together and imparts rotation to masses orbiting the black hole. I used to speak about this at the TeslaTech conferences.
Are you talking about PULSARS or Sagittarius A*?
Please Please Please PM some links..:)
This could of been a hoax but was listening to some so called Russian amateur radio recordings a while back where a woman Cosmonaut burned to death during re entry of some secret orbit craft. This was in the early days of space flight. It was hard to hear and in the Russian language but I just heard faint dialog of very little words of but the word hot by her was being said over and over.

I didn't post the direct link as it's kinda creepie and disturbing.
THAT, is a hoax. The Russian Federation has nothing, had nothing, will have nothing to do with it. I can not provide any more details on the matter.

Last edited:

gazer101

Eyy they made it! Hopefully humanity averts nuclear war long enough for us to see a Lunar mission and a subsequent permanent Lunar colony!

Snecho

Eyy they made it! Hopefully humanity averts nuclear war long enough for us to see a Lunar mission and a subsequent permanent Lunar colony!
Easy just come hang out at my fallout bunkerScreenshot_20200517-042404_YouTube.jpg

We could have colonized the moon and gone to Mars for what this covid19 mess has cost, 2 trillion for one round of relief, this is not good for anyone who's worked hard and saved anything for retirement, jacking up the debt will only drive inflation.........cowboy climbs off soap box..........

I am also happy to see the launch and I hope we can do a lot in the years ahead, so much of the technology we use today came from the space program or was influenced by it, our space program is a good thing, I hope more people can appreciate it.

Rivem

I saw a lot of the crew dragon development over the years, but I was still amazed at how futuristic and cool it looked while they were flying the actual thing in the livestream. Not that other spacecraft like the Soyuz and ISS aren't crazy advanced looking, but they aren't anywhere near as sleek and 2020 futuristic as that.

I'm excited about the future of spaceflight to come though. Definitely a huge milestone for SpaceX and commercial space in general.