Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Space Discussion Thread

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Remarkable images from both of you. (y)
Andrew, to think in many years time, you possibly could of photographed something that won't exist any more.
The GRS is possibly dying.

RB astro

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I tried my best. Without a longer focal length, I don't think I can get the image size any bigger than this.
Very, very cool blazingfire.
Love those moons, all in a row.
(y)
Remarkable images from both of you. (y)
Andrew, to think in many years time, you possibly could of photographed something that won't exist any more.
The GRS is possibly dying.
Thanks Curtis.
Yep, I know, its true, the GRS is dying.
But, I probably won't exist either by the time it does, hahahahaha
So, no royalties, nada, zip, zilch.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

blazingfire

Would I have better results taking a super35 4K video and image stacking from the frames..?

kecked

The very beginning of this thread asks what will interstellar travel be like. I think it will be lonely and those that do it will be antisocial and full of phobias and anxiety by the time they arrive. We are not made for long periods of time alone. They might not even be able to talk anymore. It will also be really stinky. Likely they will die from an infection.

blazingfire

I wish I could Jupiter as clear as yours astro. Maybe one day.. if I ever get a telescope and a better light-sensitive camera.