Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sorry for the DRAMA

Just wanted to let everyone know that an emergent family crisis has erupted on me today - and I will not be available to answer emails, phone calls, IM's or PM's most likely for almost a week until things straighten out. No details are needed - but my baby girl is in trouble, and she deserves all my attention - sorry if this pisses anyone off, or if it disturbs anyone that I am posting this - I just wanted everyone to know that I will not be available, so they don't think anything has happened to me, or that I stopped visiting. Thanks, and I hope to be back soon.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i have you and your family in my thoughts... hope everything turns out ok

Good luck straightening things out. Being blatantly upfront that you will be unavailable should avoid any "omgz wharz senkat?! SKAMMER!" Again, good luck, come back soon.

daguin

I know I'm a long way off, but if I can do anything from here, just let me know.

Your family will be in my thoughts this week.

BE safe.

Peace,
dave

I hope everything turns out well man.

And then we can have you back in a bit

diachi

Hope everything gets straightened out. hope to see you back soon.

Its really no problem that you wont be answering PMs IMs or e-mails, your away because you have a problem you need to sort out, family comes first.

Diachi