Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sorry for inactivity, but its gunna continue :(

Hey guys, I haven't been on in like, 2 months at least, because of AP world history and school in general.

After i got into audio, i have been more into building enclosures and acoustics.
My lasers, unfortunately, have been just sitting around :(

Anyways, i am here to explain myself.

Basically, the school year (AP world history more specifically) fucked me in the ass.... I have basically no leisure time anymore, and the time I do have is spent catching up with friends, or playing counter strike (i'm sorry, priorities man XD)

I do miss all of you guys, (removed rant about undesirable member)...

Anyways, I will be back, most likely, but for now, I have to go and conquer this school year.

And things with my girlfriend are going great, thanks for asking :D :D :D

If you want to talk or play, Im into counter strike: Global offensive, you can add me my name is CatBug, (previously known as K0nTr4v3rSi4l)

you can find me here: steamcommunity.com/id/matthewmorawiec

Ill be occasionally checking PMs and such, but it may be a while guys....

I will be checking this thread for a bit, but then i will go... You guys have always been really close, so im not leaving, heck no. Just temporary...

See ya!
-Matthew

Last edited:

3Pig

If your into building enclosures, take a look at horn enclosures and some software called hornresp, a well designed tapped horn can go down to 30hz more than 2x louder per watt than a ported box.

I stopped playing CS GO when I sold my glock fade for 10 dollars :(

Good to hear your life is going good KRZNA, especially with your GF! Don't hurry back into the hobby until you are ready, or else you won't fully appreciate it! :D

Your friend Greenlander,

-Alex

How you can keep a straight face calling FlamingPyro out on a grudge when you've been reciprocating that grudge for the same duration?

ARG

There really was no point to add that part about Flamingpyro. Are you trying to cause conflict? Because that's what that comment will do.

How you can keep a straight face calling FlamingPyro out on a grudge when you've been reciprocating that grudge for the same duration?

There really was no point to add that part about Flamingpyro. Are you trying to cause conflict? Because that's what that comment will do.

Was going to say exactly that, but ARG and badger beat me to it. The only way to stop a conflict is to either a) man up and make things right or b) just shut up about it. I dont see Jeff trying to instigate anything here, so I suggest you do the same.

I was exceptionally pissed for some reason last night ... looking back, wasn't the best idea. But the notion that I held the same grudge is bullcrap. I got over it almost immediately, and apologized, got denied. Tried again months later, denied again. It is only now I realized what an unreasonable person someone is, and that making up at all is stupid, as I don't want to be on good terms with someone like that. To avoid more off topic crap, I removed my bitching...

Anyways, glad to see you guys still love to nit-pick posts, instead of looking at the larger message.... I'm doing fine thank you, and you?

Im not here to stir up bad vibes.... mai bad.... just checking in...and out..

Thank you to those who responded to the real message in my post :)

Last edited:
I worked over your avatar. It's not as jerky. If you like it, download it as I'll only host it for 30 days.

Last edited: