Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SonyStyle

Has anyone heard from sonystyle because I shipped his GPS about a week ( we were trading my GPS for his 95mw nexus) ago and he was supposed to send me his 95mw nexus and I still haven't heard anything from him on weather or not he shipped it.  I'm starting to get worried that he's going to scam me.  So if anyone hears from him can you please let me know.

sonystyle you made post yesterday so I know you've seen my emails and PM's so what's the deal???????

S

SenKat

Lazerlover - keep on top of this issue....

To all - if the forum members have not been here for a while - use a third party !  Both folks send your stuff that you are trading to a third, impartial person - add in a few bucks for that person to ship out the stuff (to cover postage - that's it) and that third party will send your stuff on to where it belongs.  I HATE to see anything bad happen on here - I pressured c0ldshadow to have a for sale section, and if stuff goes wrong, I just feel like crap :(

Sonystyle - if you are scamming - you better ship that gps back right now - this is a REALLY small community folks - you do not want to get caught up with greed !

Damn - good luck, Lazerlover - let us know how it turns out.

T

timelord

I concur let's be bright briefly :mad: sonystyle IP address can lead to your home unless your proxy LOL but then you can be found :cool:
Please Just say you had a bad week and the woman tried to kill you..... And your not Tommygreen23 or a man with a camera attitude!!!!

S

SenKat

Even after bad issues with some folks - I still try to give benefit of the doubt - so, Sonystyle - I know you emailed me at one time - do so again, and just tell me what's up. I think you actually asked me to be the middle man in a transaction, didn;t you ? C'mon - let's hope he answers, guys - hang out - let this thread kinda hang out - no threats until we have proof one way or the other...I would hate to have it be just a PC issue, and he is a good guy, and have everyone bashing him...know what I mean ?

T

timelord

I will always look to the positive side, i'm sure sonysyle is ok, but until he furthers communiction we will not be viewing dimly on his trading yet ;)

T

timelord

Laserlover: Have you heard anything from sonystyle yet????
Sonystyle if your reading this can you please communicate as to the progress of this transaction please????

nope haven't heard anything, and he hasn't answered any PM's or emails. I don't think he's trying to scam, or atleast I hope not.
one of the reasons I think he isn't is because he gave me him phone number so if worse comes to worse I can always spam him with calls.

S

SenKat

Give him a call - so you can have peace of mind.....it will also prevent this thread from getting out of control....innocent until proven a scammer, folks....let's stay friendly until nastiness is needed :cool:

T

timelord

Attachments

• Drama-Captain_McAllister.jpg
    Drama-Captain_McAllister.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 139
lol, lets hope not. Lets hope he just had a bad week and couldn't get around to shipping it.

T

timelord

It don't look good mate i really hope he get's in touch with you soon mate. :-?

me too, because I don't know if you knew but I set up this trade to get a laser for my friend because it was his GPS and I feel really bad now that he gave away his GPS and has nothing for it! :( :(
He always wanted a laser and I figured this would be a good way to get one for him. Guess I was wrong.