Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Someone with more money then me should review this

millionaire

Re: Someone with more money then me should review

You can build somethign lke that for a ton cheaper and not to much work just buy a 10 mW green laser and make the reds and the IR you can make that to so all in all not to hard to make.

diachi

Where you gonna get the Blue though, unless you use a BR diode which aint exactly blue ....

Diachi

SenKat_Stonetek

I simply thought it was innovative of them to provide a commercial product like that ;) I KNOW I can build any of it for much cheaper - but then again I don't have any plans on marketing anything like that.

styropyro

Diachi said:
Where you gonna get the Blue though, unless you use a BR diode which aint exactly blue ....

Diachi
I don't think this one comes with a blue laser.

MarioMaster

nope, it has a blue label but it's IR

Ace82

The 635nm 10mW looks interesting. I wonder if it's really 10mW. :-? Isn't the more powerful 635nm modules kinda costly? It really isn't that expensive for what there is. But I agree that someone with more money then us should review this!

MarioMaster

635 doesn't really get expensive until you go over 20mW, otherwise they're only like $20

SenKat_Stonetek

Ace82 said:
The 635nm 10mW looks interesting. I wonder if it's really 10mW. :-? Isn't the more powerful 635nm modules kinda costly? It really isn't that expensive for what there is. But I agree that someone with more money then us should review this!
LOL ! OR make one that is similar ! I mean, you can pick up the 3 pin DIN plugs - both male and female at Rat-Shack.....probably wouldn't be too hard to make something like this - {Throws down the glove....} Who is up to the challenge ? :D

Ace82

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=Ace82 link=1213499190/0#6 date=1213627589]The 635nm 10mW looks interesting.  I wonder if it's really 10mW. :-? Isn't the more powerful 635nm modules kinda costly?  It really isn't that expensive for what there is.  But I agree that someone with more money then us should review this!
LOL !  OR make one that is similar !  I mean, you can pick up the 3 pin DIN plugs - both male and female at Rat-Shack.....probably wouldn't be too hard to make something like this - {Throws down the glove....} Who is up to the challenge ? :D[/quote]

Oh snap! :p It is a good idea probably best for teachers, but I would prefer to have all (at least the 3 visible ones) able for simultaneous use. I would probably make them all portable. Imagine though, you could have different ones for not only color, but for mW too!

styropyro

Ace82 said:
Aixiz sells a 10mW 635nm module for something like $30.

Switch

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=Ace82 link=1213499190/0#6 date=1213627589]The 635nm 10mW looks interesting.  I wonder if it's really 10mW. :-? Isn't the more powerful 635nm modules kinda costly?  It really isn't that expensive for what there is.  But I agree that someone with more money then us should review this!
LOL !  OR make one that is similar !  I mean, you can pick up the 3 pin DIN plugs - both male and female at Rat-Shack.....probably wouldn't be too hard to make something like this - {Throws down the glove....} Who is up to the challenge ? :D[/quote]

Yea, you could make an almost exact copy and then review it. ::)

:D