Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Someone help me with site ?

M

Mac

I get REALLY bored most of the time, so as some of you may now im getting lots of lasers withn the next 2 moths
I plan to get an   Evo 125mW, Fusion, Viper 125mW,  And MABY just MABY, I will be getting a "RED"hulk from DL, (they sell it by special order, use the online help thingy for more info) and a "GREEN" hulk......... and I have a p100, witch I will be selling. So, I wanted to make a site with reviews, experiements, just a fun site to go arround, read abit about lasers,

After I get all those lasers, I will be getting x-125 from NOVA, then I will have at least 1 laser of 125mW, from each major comapny, exept from laserglow...... I will someday be getting one

so in the site I want - Laser Revews, Laser Companies Reviews, Power Comparation (Vids/Pics of all 125mW I will have), How to make Experiements with lasers( Time Tunnel, Seismograph, etc.) and maby some more stuff......

So I need someone to help me out with it, I will be using iWeb, iWeb is a program that desings the hole thing, no HTML needed. I need help with the stuff, someone that has lots of lasers and can post revews there ;) and help me out in general.

I could link the site to LPF  ;) and I need like 2-3 people to help, not just one :)

Thanks
Mac