Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

someone has stolen my video!!!

beamq said:
hi , thanks for reminding . I didn't know it's your video. He sent it to me , and said that he made it with our lasers . Thank you all .

shitty excuse if I ever saw one...

beamq said:
hi , thanks for reminding . I didn't know it's your video. He sent it to me , and said that he made it with our lasers . Thank you all .

he? whos he???

hi , we didn't know who the video belongs to, and didn't notice any copyright claim in it. If I found it on the youtube , I wouldn't upload it once again on the youtube , no one will do that . We didn't want to offend you , if this behavior hurt you , I'm very sorry.  

Razako

If you look at his site all of the lasers are basically dx clones only more expensive. He might even be dropshipping dx lasers to people.

Razako said:
If you look at his site all of the lasers are basically dx clones only more expensive.  He might even be dropshipping dx lasers to people.

No, we make laser pointers ourselves . Who is dx ? Better quality and higher price. Some members don't need to criticize me again and again. We're serious seller. Pls don't tell tales about our products.

I seriously doubt you make your lasers yourself, they appear to mostly be NewWish/NewWish clones at even higher prices compared to DX (dealextreme)

robjdixon said:
http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1187887761/0
^There is his sale thread - good for laughs^ ::)

Laughs make you younger .

^I really think you should stfu now beamq, the more you say the more it seems to hurt you. If we can mediocre-quality lasers we will buy off DX.