Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some pics today with a DSLR!

Here are some pics of my laser collection and beam pics. Nikon D3400
:D
:lasergun:

DEp4yjS.jpg

3NUYUW1.jpg

vR1ZJlV.jpg

jVk2QVf.jpg

ra9cTHZ.jpg

rQwelrF.jpg

6KKCweg.jpg

jcLnpI9.jpg

99WrLx7.jpg

tXZkOLj.jpg

RzLGIhT.jpg

BsSkKW4.jpg

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Very nice Sean. :gj: I love how sleek the Sanwu hosts are. Also brilliant beams. :beer:

BobMc

Those are some clean and crisp photos, love those beams shots :gj: Also nice laser collection you hit going there.!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I haven't had much of a chance to use a good camera so I thought I would do some laser photography while I could.

Nice collection and good photos. I think you'll find the more you experiment with the camera the better you exposures will be. Thanks for sharing these. :)

Awesome pics! And nice collection. What kind of host are those greens in?

One is a laserbtb pen and the other two are Pman builds. Probably somebody flashlight host.

Radim

Nice shots, Sean! I love the one with 5 laser beams going up. And a blue one on tripod - awesome beam!

I just seriously consider to get this kind of tripod as it is needed - I spend too much time finding ad hoc way to fix my lasers for a steady beam (also it has to be safe with no option to move till I return back to it to switch it off). However I heavily invest into my new hobby - laser painting, so I got a new batt for camera yesterday, new cleaning sets for lens and sensor a few days ago, a sphere, looking for solid photo backpack which also cost a lot... Damn it! I do not want to sum it up. :D But I think I might find some bucks for a nice little tripods.

Nice shots Sean! :yh:
Thanks for sharing those!

Radim, here is tripods that I have: König mini tripod

I highly recommend those if you have any heavier lasers because those have wide legs and they don't fall down easily

Last edited:

Radim

Nice shots Sean! :yh:
Thanks for shsring those!

Radim, here is tripods that I have: König mini tripod

I highly recommend those if you have any heavier lasers because those have wide legs and they don't fall down easily

Thanks a lot, ArcticDude. This is exactly what I need. However it seems as only standard camera mount is there. Only my 800 mW greenie has the threaded hole for this mount, for the others I need to get clamps. I noticed in your pics you have a clamp mounts, does them come together with tripods? I have three large tripods in total - one is broken (I might repair it sometime), one more portable (= three segment legs) I usually take with me for camera and the last one (two segment legs) I might take as well if I manage to put everything into backpack. The more stable two segment might replace the portable for camera holding and the second might be for greenie. But none of them has any clamp mount.

Radim

Here you go: Mini clamp

You can attach it to 1/4" and 3/8" tripod screws :)

Thanks a lot. This is amazing - as it can be attached to any tripod - so versatile! Thanks again for your help.

Edit: I still have to spread some more reps to rep you again. But I would if I could.

Last edited:
Thanks Radim and Arcticdude.

Radim, the tripod I use is a mini Nikon one which cost me $30. The clamp is what arcticdude showed and I have two, they cost me $11 each. I also use a full size tripod sometimes for my other clamp, it's a cheap Amazon basics tripod. I also use two mic stands for the fatter lasers.

Radim

Thanks Radim and Arcticdude.

Radim, the tripod I use is a mini Nikon one which cost me $30. The clamp is what arcticdude showed and I have two, they cost me $11 each. I also use a full size tripod sometimes for my other clamp, it's a cheap Amazon basics tripod. I also use two mic stands for the fatter lasers.

Thanks to your recommendation as well. It is great the clamps does not have that "block mount" fixed and use standard threads instead. As these blocks vary.