Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Some new pictures I came up with

norbyx

Maybe you have seen this a thousand times, difraction glass is nothing new. But I had an idea for my new Avatar, and I have to say that I like it quite a bit.

What do you think:

For the avatar picture (first one here) I used 2 1W lasers each one with a difraction glass in front...

Last edited:

Lazerbeak

These pictures are just Amazing Norbyx. Some really, really excellent work Sir! :gj:

Thank you for sharing these :beer:

~ LB

norbyx

Well now that I just bought a 593 I will try and mix both to achieve a even nicer effect (when it arrives).

mdubbicus

Wow, nice pics norbyx.. That yellow is nice, I so can't wait to get a 589nm. :kewlpics:
What camera are you using to take those? The quality is great..

Blord

Cool pictures. You could start a job in special effect studios right away. "The man from the future !"

norbyx

Thanks for the nice comments.
The camera is just a Panasonic fz50, nothing special, but since I don't like dslr, this was one of the best compact super zoom cameras back when I bought it.
Now it has been surpassed, but it still holds its own, and I don't really need more than 10mp to make pictures that will go on a computer screen.

DJNY

^ Was quite sure that it isn´t a DSLR.

These Bridge cams quite suck in darkness when it comes to higher ISO settings.

Anyway, your pictures are nice!

norbyx

Yeah sure they aren't as good as a dslr. But they still take some nice pictures.