Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some more pics 4/19

For the first time in quite a while I didn't shoot any laser pics this weekend as I went to the NYC Auto Show (I posted some pics in the "Random Photos" section) Thursday on Press Day, and a concert on Friday. These pics were taken on March 8 and never posted. They are pretty simple, just using 2- 405nm's and my small sphere made of uranium glass that glows under UV light. Also I used prisms (as a stand for the glass sphere) and mirrors and got some nice results. And a few at the end with other wavelengths added. Enjoy

**my favorite pics from this post have been added to my "Best of" thread 4/22/14**

Last edited:

Well done AGAIN Bruce. No where near as much going on in these pics as last week but just as effective. A true artist.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to brucemir again.

Nice colour saturation! Will be interesting to see what else you come up with. :beer:

gismo

Repeatedly the ultra high picture quality standard delivered, the so-called Brucemir style:). A pleasant material to look at over and over again!

:kewlpics: