Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some more media coverage for one of our members :)

Johnyz

Interesting. Where does he put the lithiums? :confused: Also, after running a 445 in such a thin heatsink, could there be a risk of the thing starting burning the other way?

Didnt even notice someone opened a thread :)

jcranmer: Cheers...utube without idiots would be like traffic without old people on the wheel...would be funnier without them, but you cant help it :D

I am working on a cheaper version. But since ALL of it is handmade, I wont be able to lower the price as low as 250,-!

Cam453

Wow some of their comments are ridiculous.

"This would be dangerous in the wrong hands Popular Science why advertise it? If terrorists get ahold of one or kids your going to see a lot of blinded pets, people, and possibly planes taken down with these. Stupid. They should be illegal period." <-- safety is an issue but this is borderline paraniod

"hhhhmmm, if it was that easy for him to create something like that, all i can say is LASER GUN!!!
find a laser with a higher wattage, throw in a basic liquid cooling system, along with a rechargeable battery. and viola! you have a laser gun, would make using bullets in combat seem, well, barbaric. the implications of this could change common firearms, at least for the military. and You would have greater accuracy considering light isn't affected by wind"

Last edited:
Maybe you should check out my lasergun.

BUt I have to tell you: Lasers are worse...they are effected by atmosphere itself. Dont even have to be what windy :)

So dissapointing. Trying to be creative and an out-of-the-box thinker and all you get is stupid comments from people sitting in an office all day.

Dont understand, where this boost came from! 120k hits oO

Arayan

the writer is also ignorant enough...
...445 nm laser diode, which makes it just as powerful as WickedLaser’s Spyder III Arctic model. In fact, we wouldn’t be surprised if Priebe used the Spyder III in his work.
:rolleyes: