Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some experience About laser Pointer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yh:Laser pointer is more and more popular today,we all know that differnt people choose different laser pointer for their own application.So the first to know how to choose a fittable laser pointer is that how you wanna your laser pointer do?:thinking:

Selling laser pointer for years as a member,lot of customer i have seen,so many different needs they want their laser pointer have,real high power,focus and some even wanna know the some more details such as the test of high technology.I must say from these customers i learn more and more about laser pointer and laser pointer fans.:angel:

2009123109570420.JPG

3-in-1-5mW-Red-Laser-Pointer-Ball-Point-Pen-LED-Flashlight_4.jpg

3-in-1-5mW-Red-Laser-Pointer-Ball-Point-Pen-LED-Flashlight_2.jpg

This is ball pen when i fist see that,it also be a laser pointer and a Led flashlight,what an amazing function! Right?:thinking:
some people like the the tiny shape it has and the function it has,different like the high power laser pointer,it just 5mw,not as cool as someone imagine, the material of this lasers is Aluminum and Silicone.In fact i like the ball pen shape of its.easy to put that in my bags.and i could also show that in my friends,you can' t imagine it is a laser pointer (of course,some friends don't know some about laser pointer):angel:

In fact,laser pointer is real powerful and useful,so we need use that carful so that it can service us more happier.even this one is 5mw,you should use that careful.:yh:

the next time i will share some more experience i learned from my customer.to be honest,service my cutomer is not easy and i will try my best.:yh:

Last edited by a moderator:

This is ball pen when i fist see that,it also be a laser pointer and a Led flashlight,what an amazing function! Right?

This pen/led/laser is not amazing and we have all seen it before. You will need to do better to amaze us.

:/ I don't understand the point of this thread? Why do we want to know that your "customers" want a pen that has a laser on the end of it? Any money says your "customers" are 12 years old, and want something to impress there friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.