Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**SOLD**Wicked Lasers account with $66.24 in WB

I'm selling my account at wickedlasers.com

Had a steady income of wicked bucks for a long time but it seems to have stopped recently. I have 6624 WB left ($66.24) and would like to sell my account to anybody who has a high enough offer.

Whoever makes the best offer will get the login and password to the account (where you can change all settings including email, password, address, etc... everything, but you'll get the $66.24 with the account)

PM me or email me at crashb65@yahoo.com with the subject line: WICKED LASERS ACCOUNT

Re: FS: Wicked Lasers account with $66.24 in WB

If you spent so much money to get $66 bucks why didn't you, on your last purchase, use up those bucks?

You might be better off using the WB's for goggles, either to protect your eyes, or to sell them :) Goggles sell a lot easier than "intangible goods"

*** Currently no offers holding up... ***

In reply to SenKat and murudai... I didn't use anymore to get those. I had my referral code in a lot of places for awhile and these are leftover. I don't really have anything I want right now other than some extra $$$

I actually haven't used lasers much in awhile other than pointing outside with my 75mW (an old CNI one, still works great :])

Blacksheep - seriously, you may want to think about just using them for lasershades, then selling those on here - lotsa folks are looking for good deals on them...just food for thought !

If anybody would like to offer $30 I will take the offer.

Brodi

black sheep, add me on AIM @ Djsprops2. i'm interested.

Talked to Brodi on AIM. Deal went through in under 5 minutes and was very straightforward with everything. Thank a lot :]