Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2w, 445nm rifle build with star caps

SOLD

Selling a 445nm in a rifle host that was made by yobresal. Pretty much the whole thing was gone through my him. It has a copper sink, jib 1.8a driver, upgraded diode (upgraded over the diode that came in the Rifle stock), a 405-g-1 lens, and a pair of high discharge rated cells (16340's) with a charger. It also comes with the star caps that are shown. One is just for looks and does nothing but put a crown on the end. I have attached pictures of what they all look like. I was told by him that this laser will meter over 2w with the 405-g-1 lens and that the diode is very efficient in this one. It has MINIMAL use and was never run for more than 10-15 seconds straight. If focused on target it will light pretty much anything up within 3-4' instantly. Whatever you point it at instantly starts to smoke. All pictures including the beam shot were taken tonight with a perfectly clear sky. No fog, clouds, dust, etc... to alter the picture.

I am selling because I am wanting to actually build some of these myself and I want to purchase a meter to do my own power testing. Otherwise I hate to get rid of it and will not be sad if it does not sell.

First $300 gets it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 500