Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Shiny Chrome/Silver - 450mW 635nm RED - (Price Lowered)

Re: FS: Shiny Chrome/Silver - 450mW 635nm RED

Ooh. That's a nice, clean 635. Looks good. :gj:
It's nice to see more red builds up for sale since the Mitsubishi 635 diode came out. :)

rhd

Ooh. That's a nice, clean 635. Looks good. :gj:
It's nice to see more red builds up for sale since the Mitsubishi 635 diode came out. :)

They're really fun diodes to build with. The fact that some drivers can run them off a single cell really unlocks some potential for more creative builds.

Nice build :D

Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Cheers..

That looks sweet, how much are you selling it for?

rhd

The price of these diodes has dropped by about $10 recently. I've lowered the price by $25, and updated the paypal link. I'm always cool with reasonable offers too.

rhd

I'm really eyeing a new 593.5nm Rigel 6 and need to push a bit more cash into my paypal account before I can justify it, so I'm going to drop the price on this a bit more, to $210 + shipping.

I made another Paypal link:
Send payment via Paypal

Re: FS: Shiny Chrome/Silver - 450mW 635nm RED - (Price Lowered)

what color is the tail clickie btw?
just curious :)
btw are tailcap silicon usually easy to swap out?
i might just buy a pack and switch out all of my current ones

rhd

Black. I always swap them out and replace them with black ;)

I'm a bit obsessive about not having ugly GITD green tailcaps on red/blue etc lasers!

rhd

Price dropped again.

Looking to cobble together the paypal funds to grab a 500mW 532 for review for our groupbuy, so I've dropped the price on this again.

PM me if interested.

Looks good. So what is the power difference between the red acrylic and 3-element lens?

oh haha
i think a turquoise tail clickie would be perfect :)
maybe its just me ;)

plexus

hey rhd. i know you are reputable and everything but you said you'd send me a tracking number last night for this laser and i have not received a tracking number. i also have not received a PM about the coupon code for the group buy. so i am going to assume you are out of commission for some reason but it would be nice to get some sign of life so i know whats going on. ;)

He's usually very very quick to respond, and I have bought from him in the past. Probably just busy with something else.

rhd

hey rhd. i know you are reputable and everything but you said you'd send me a tracking number last night for this laser and i have not received a tracking number. i also have not received a PM about the coupon code for the group buy. so i am going to assume you are out of commission for some reason but it would be nice to get some sign of life so i know whats going on. ;)

Hey Plexus,

Sorry, I got home last night fairly close to the wire before the post office closing, and with the distractions of coordinating the GB stuff, and that Vega FS thread that gain attention a lot faster than I had anticipated, and also with an accidental 30 minute nap, I missed the window to get down to the PO by closing time. I'm heading there in 20 minutes.

As far as the GB goes, I'm not sure why you wouldn't have received your coupon. Did you PM Kath to ask?