Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Pocket Mini 445nm

SOLD
Hi
Up for sale 445nm pocket mini with copper pressfit heatsink and aixiz 445 lens.
It's built by dave as 400mW but i turned the power down to 20~40mW, then turned it up to >400mW again, i can turn it little up or down if you want
It has less than 20 minutes on it, I got it last week

SOLD

84186269.jpg

The camera see the color as violet but it looks blue just like this BLUE

53032265.jpg

17369600.jpg

65224035.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS: Pocket Mini 445nm 400mW

Hi how much to the uk and dose your one have the beam adjuster many thanks ..

I've lived in the UAE my whole like Dr. Laser. What are the UAE's restrictions on laser imports? I've always wanted to know their regulations regarding lasers. Thanks!

I've lived in the UAE my whole like Dr. Laser. What are the UAE's restrictions on laser imports? I've always wanted to know their regulations regarding lasers. Thanks!

They keep saying lasers is illegal, but i can't find any rule regards lasers :thinking:
i have imported >100 lasers since 2007 till this day, no one of them got confiscated :D
never carry a laser with you through the airports here, they will take it, it happened to a friend

Where did you lived in UAE?

They keep saying lasers is illegal, but i can't find any rule regards lasers :thinking:
i have imported >100 lasers since 2007 till this day, no one of them got confiscated :D
never carry a laser with you through the airports here, they will take it, it happened to a friend

Where did you lived in UAE?

That's a good sign! I will not bring a laser to the airport because it seems obvious that they will confiscate it. I lived in Jumeirah, next to safa park area.

That's a good sign! I will not bring a laser to the airport because it seems obvious that they will confiscate it. I lived in Jumeirah, next to safa park area.

Jumeirah is very nice area, i live in Ajman, behind Ajman university

Last edited:
Re: FS: Pocket Mini Low power 445nm

damm i only got 155 dollars in my bank or i woulda bought this :(

DR. LASER: Will you guarantee delivery to a USA address ? The reason I am asking this ?, is because of the possibility of a US Customs seizure of the package and I'm not sure of the chances regarding delivery of any laser rated over 5mW from the UAE or any other seller that is located outside the USA. This is because of the FDA regulations about lasers.You have been on the LPF for awhile now ,you have strong +rep and youve done business here before. So whatever your answer is to my guarantee delivery question, Good Luck in the sale. MIKE

Last edited:

DR. LASER: Will you guarantee delivery to a USA address ? The reason I am asking this ?, is because of the possibility of a US Customs seizure of the package and I'm not sure of the chances regarding delivery of any laser rated over 5mW from the UAE or any other seller that is located outside the USA. This is because of the FDA regulations about lasers.You have been on the LPF for awhile now ,you have strong +rep and youve done business here before. So whatever your answer is to my guarantee delivery question, Good Luck in the sale. MIKE

every single laser i have shipped to U.S has arrived (total of ~15 laser!), i ship via registered air so you could keep the eye open
it looks just a normal flashlight why would the customs care about it ;)

Good info! I figured you would know the right way to handle the sale and the facts of the laser delivery to the USA. Thanks, MIKE

Good info! I figured you would know the right way to handle the sale and the facts of the laser delivery to the USA. Thanks, MIKE

Just drop me a PM if you are interested in buying the laser :)

daguin

Re: FS/FT: Pocket Mini Low power 445nm

It is from the XJ-A140 projector

Peace,
dave

Re: FS: Pocket Mini 445nm $150

$150 + $7 shipping
This offer will be valid for only 12 hours from now