Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Sold!!! PHR 125mw in Gold MXDL 3405

Sold!

FILE00171.jpg

FILE0021.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS: Gold 3405 MXDL w/ PHR

A good looking host, where did you get it? I would pick this up if i wasn't working on a build right now

I understand how somebody may already have a charger... but who couldn't use a pair or another pair of the goggles???

:umbrella: -Glenn

btw, very hot item!!!

A good looking host, where did you get it? I would pick this up if i wasn't working on a build right now

DX sells them, but the non-black ones take awhile to get sometimes.

Why does it use only 2 batteries? 3 would be better.

It only uses 2 batteries because I didn't want the Rkcstr driver to heat up too much. It heats up alot when there is 12.9v running through it. If whoever buys it would prefer it running off 3 batteries, then I can change it.

I also might be making a silver one available.

Last edited:

I have a GGW in one myself.

You need to use a silicon (SI) diode in series with the batteries for 3 batteries to keep the driver in regulation. 2 is enough but it kills the batteries very fast. And if you kill the 10440 batteries all the way they will not recover because they are unprotected.

TJ totaly right, i've killed many a 10440 that way. use three and a diode as TJ said.

And thats an AWSOME gold host Mrcrouse! i like it :)

For $120 peoples, you get a gorgeous host, batts, charger! AND a pair of scopeguys20's AWSOME blu-ray shades (I own 3 pairs myself, they work GREAT and are worth more than $10 easily) same with the charger.

if i had the need for this, i'd snag it.

Would you be willing to sell just the charger to me Mrcrouse?

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Thanks alot. I will definately put a third battery into it, and reset the driver.

Will also throw in a free 5mw green to whoever buys this.

Cmon people, this is a great deal for everything that is included in this kit.

Back